PDA

View Full Version : Erudite Necro

Tallenn
05-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Ok, so total newbie question. I've never played an evil Erudite before (just got a wild hair I guess), and as far as I remember haven't really played a necro until well after Kunark came out.

So my question is, as an Erudite necro, what cities am I NOT KOS in? Will I have to travel all the way to Paineel to train and buy spells, or is there somewhere else I can go?

I started to leave Odus, and realized I'm not even sure where I could go once I make it through Qeynos. I wasn't KOS in Erudin (darn near though), but I only /conned one guard to check that.

Even if I can make it through Qeynos, or get a port, where can I go where I'll be at least tolerated enough to train and buy spells?

Derpus
05-09-2010, 04:09 AM
you will be kos to some of the people in all of the cites except paineel
you'll just have to be careful and test your consider of everyone

Tenurn
05-09-2010, 04:12 AM
Follow up question. As an Ogre SK am i KOS in Paineel? I'm thinking of spending some time in kera isle and the warrens.

spoolie
05-09-2010, 06:21 AM
the warrens isn't classic

Anata
05-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Even if I can make it through Qeynos, or get a port, where can I go where I'll be at least tolerated enough to train and buy spells?
You should be ok in East Freeport underground, as well as in Qeynos underground. At both places you can train and buy spells.
Didn't test it though.

Zasc
05-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Just on this, are gnome necro's more accepted faction wise then erudite necro's?

abbadox
05-09-2010, 06:57 PM
I play a eru. Necro.

He's not kos in most places. Erudite isnt necessarily an evil race. Only place I saw KOS was Highpass npc's

Cribanox
05-09-2010, 09:38 PM
I play an erudite necro and so far ive been dub con to everyone in qeynos, freeport, even druids at druid rings. (there was was named at WC druid rings who was threaten con though, so be careful).

km2783
05-10-2010, 10:59 AM
There is a Bertox-follower guild in Qeynos you might be able to check out. No idea where it is except in the sewers somewhere.

Omnimorph
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
So long as they don't beat your ass on sight, you can FD to interact with whomever you need (guild masters, merchants) or at least I think you can.

Tallenn
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Well, I've made it to Freeport. Here is what I have found so far, in case other young Erudites are interested:

Qeynos guards: amiable to corrupt guards, dubious to regular guards. It's possible there might be NPCs that will KOS you in Qeynos, but I didn't see any. I went invis, anyway. I didn't check with merchants, but I'm guessing also dubious, so you can't use them. Definitely dubious to Karana residents.

Freeport: indifferent to militia, dubious to NFP guards and commons residents. So, you can't sell in most vendors in EC,but the one guy that wanders, Altunic or something like that, I was amiable to, so I could sell to him.

In WC now- I haven't tried any merchants, but I am amiable to the two dwarves outside the one Inn. Not sure what faction they are on. Luckily, I am dubious to Gix and Ztyl, so no random beat downs from those two.

I bought my level 12 spells in Paineel before I left, so I haven't yet checked to see if I can buy from either Freeport or Neriak Necro guilds yet.