PDA

View Full Version : TMO Memeber Caught RMTing

Callnoutthenewbs
05-06-2012, 08:55 AM
So whats tmo leadership reply too dailant rmting and addmitting it while throwing his rmt seller under the bus?????

Wudan
05-06-2012, 11:19 AM
They will poopsock the whole server to smithereens

They will perma camp it all, even Kurns Tower!

somnia
05-06-2012, 12:07 PM
They'll either not reply with a formal statement or they'll play mental gymnastics to convince us that this member wasn't actually a part of the guild.

Either way they'll be little bitches about it.

Last night TMO members trained CoM and they spawned a black reaver right at entrance and left it. See what I mean?

Labyrrinth
05-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Cry more Somnia... it's so becoming of you

Scavrefamn
05-06-2012, 12:21 PM
As I stated in the other thread , it would be very disappointing if the GMs don't ban known RMTers.

achtung
05-06-2012, 12:22 PM
They'll either not reply with a formal statement or they'll play mental gymnastics to convince us that this member wasn't actually a part of the guild.

Either way they'll be little bitches about it.

Last night TMO members trained CoM and they spawned a black reaver right at entrance and left it. See what I mean?

Hey it was 2 reavers

Hitchens
05-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Just leave it to the GMs to investigate and play the game. It's not like they're going to give you up to the minute RMT investigation updates.

danceparty
05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
btw BDA killed the reavers, spawed RAK, /ooc'd to zone for a shaman to loot books, lvl 44 unguilded shaman showed up for the win, lots of all caps zone love followed.

Silentone
05-07-2012, 02:06 PM
^^lol at sig

Bayoyoy
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
^^lol at sig

:D

Gwence
05-07-2012, 02:52 PM
tmo is total scum, it's been said so many times by so many different people it's almost lost all meaning

Labyrrinth
05-07-2012, 02:59 PM
TMO is certainly far better off then the those that feel some unfathomable need to come to the forums crying, whining, bitching and moaning about TMO, over and over and over again.

and again.

and again.

Grow the fuck up already.

somnia
05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
TMO is certainly far better off then the those that feel some unfathomable need to come to the forums crying, whining, bitching and moaning about TMO, over and over and over again.

and again.

and again.

Grow the fuck up already.

http://brojsimpson.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cap-neckbeard.jpg

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 03:11 PM
tmo is total scum, it's been said so many times by so many different people it's almost lost all meaning

RMT/Cheater thinks he has a worthwhile opinion.

Labyrrinth
05-07-2012, 03:13 PM
You should learn to Photoshop your self portraits Somnia

Not that it would help...

Gwence
05-07-2012, 03:14 PM
oh you got me

I'm gonna go grow up now

fucking idiot - case in point with the moronic poster above - fucking groupie piece of shit that has an iq the likes of which couldn't challenge a rock.

It's a public forum dipshit, your attempts at distraction from the fucking sespool that is TMO are fail.

Keep feigning ignorance at your shitty fucking leaders that whose shadiness has no match. You're the poster child for blind fucking moron.

Gwence
05-07-2012, 03:15 PM
RMT/Cheater thinks he has a worthwhile opinion.

ya I haven't RMT anything dickhead, or cheated - nice try though it's obvious you have nothing better these days than falsehood

oh wait, that's always been the case.

Labyrrinth
LOL wow, rage more sweetie

somnia
http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/25/3190/11577815/double-facepalm-22430.jpg

Grozmok
05-07-2012, 03:31 PM
News at 11?

Silentone
05-07-2012, 03:39 PM
oh you got me

I'm gonna go grow up now

fucking idiot - case in point with the moronic poster above - fucking groupie piece of shit that has an iq the likes of which couldn't challenge a rock.

It's a public forum dipshit, your attempts at distraction from the fucking sespool that is TMO are fail.

Keep feigning ignorance at your shitty fucking leaders that whose shadiness has no match. You're the poster child for blind fucking moron.

u seem mad, im guessing you're not having fun on EQmac with your RMT'd guild.

Callnoutthenewbs
05-07-2012, 03:41 PM
u seem mad, im guessing you're not having fun on EQmac with your RMT'd guild.

might wanna back up we are here to talk about your guild rmting and not a single member has said anything about the rmters in your guild or actions taken

Autotune
05-07-2012, 03:46 PM
might wanna back up we are here to talk about your guild rmting and not a single member has said anything about the rmters in your guild or actions taken

because they don't give a fuck about what you want to know homie.

TMO gives 0fucks.

Where is relapsee to help you mouthbreathing nuthuggers understand.

Silentone
05-07-2012, 03:51 PM

I'll tell you what I want when I feel you need to know, until then stfu and enjoy the pony ride. Welcome to Project TMO

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM

This is incorrect check the 14 other tmo is rmting threads

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 04:13 PM
oh you got me

I'm gonna go grow up now

cesspool high iq guy

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 04:14 PM
ya I haven't RMT anything dickhead, or cheated - nice try though it's obvious you have nothing better these days than falsehood

oh wait, that's always been the case.

You were suspended a half dozen times for raid interference and training during raids. Oh .... there goes your soapbox

Grozmok
05-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Keep this up people, I'm feeling the drama.

somnia
05-07-2012, 04:40 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/102/013/Ariel_I_CAME.jpg

Autotune
05-07-2012, 04:51 PM
O hai

welcome back frand

Silentone
05-07-2012, 05:01 PM
so tell us about your experiences as of late Relapsee.

Gwence
05-07-2012, 05:14 PM
You were suspended a half dozen times for raid interference and training during raids. Oh .... there goes your soapbox

ya you said RMT and cheating, I mean I know you're stupid as hell but jesus dude. I bet you think vanilla and chocolate are the same thing too.

And it was 3 not 6 and all against competing raid guilds.. a tactic that seems to be legal nowadays.

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 05:15 PM
ya you said RMT and cheating, I mean I know you're stupid as hell but jesus dude. I bet you think vanilla and chocolate are the same thing too.

And it was 3 not 6 and all against competing raid guilds.. a tactic that seems to be legal nowadays.

Breaking raid rules are cheating amirite? RMT was just to get you to respond because its fun.

HarrisonStillPosting
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
The TMO spin machine is out in full force trying to PR campaign hardcore, again.

No one is falling for it but their own sheep.

Gwence
05-07-2012, 05:23 PM
only you would even try to argue that training is = to cheating

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
only you would even try to argue that training is = to cheating

Me and most everyone

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation. The rules infringed may be explicit, or they may be from an unwritten code of conduct based on morality, ethics or custom, making the identification of cheating a subjective process.

HIYO
05-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Me and most everyone

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal.

Nice of you to finally admit everything tmo has ever done on this server is cheating.

Daliant17447
05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
not a single member has said anything about the rmters in your guild or actions taken

Rather than cast me away as a lost cause, TMO has offered to allow me to remain a member of the guild as a mission to save a poor soul who lost his way. TMO will be my "rehab", a place for me to be around clean and legitimate players in hopes that it will cleanse me of my cheating and RMTing ways, which no doubt came about as a result of being guilded with the likes of IB for so long.

TMO has shown me that I don't need to cheat or RMT to enjoy playing on P99. It has been almost 60 days now since I last RMT'd or loaded up a 3rd party app. It's been a long and difficult journey but I've managed to hang in there with the support from TMO.

SamwiseRed
05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0911/choices-choices-guy-asshole-fatty-girl-booze-demotivational-poster-1259222567.jpg

ban him for posting RL pics of me.

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 08:33 PM
So...... this dude didn't get banned after admitting he RMT'd?

These servers are getting really hard to take seriously any longer and I've played here for awhile.

lo he just trollin !

Alarti0001
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Nice of you to finally admit everything tmo has ever done on this server is cheating.

Its bad to argue all in, black and white scenarios are so rare.

Autotune
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Rather than cast me away as a lost cause, TMO has offered to allow me to remain a member of the guild as a mission to save a poor soul who lost his way. TMO will be my "rehab", a place for me to be around clean and legitimate players in hopes that it will cleanse me of my cheating and RMTing ways, which no doubt came about as a result of being guilded with the likes of IB for so long.

TMO has shown me that I don't need to cheat or RMT to enjoy playing on P99. It has been almost 60 days now since I last RMT'd or loaded up a 3rd party app. It's been a long and difficult journey but I've managed to hang in there with the support from TMO.

haha :)

This is why I love you.

Daliant17447
05-07-2012, 10:10 PM
So...... this dude didn't get banned after admitting he RMT'd?

These servers are getting really hard to take seriously any longer and I've played here for awhile.

Obviously I got banned. Not as a result of karma, not because Newguy posted some easily faked emails, I got banned because I outted myself not giving a fuck.

Daliant17447
05-07-2012, 11:20 PM
confirmed? who said he wasnt?

Daliant17447
05-08-2012, 12:21 AM
so mad. spent like 20 hours flipping burgers to get that shield :mad:

quido
05-08-2012, 12:23 AM
lol

baub
05-08-2012, 12:57 AM
go buy a windows 7 key bro you'll be back in the fight in no time

Silentone
05-08-2012, 03:27 AM
So, I just want to get this straight and get a sense of what people are thinking here. IB which had the biggest guild bank, as they so proudly displayed on their guild page disappears including 90% of its members. They sell of their unique raid gear, lvl 60 VP keyed Characters and whatever alts they have totaling in the millions of Platinum. Obvious links are showing from the RMT site describing their characters and identifying them as IB/TR members. One of their old members decides to join TMO with a SHIELD and this is what the community is in an uproar about? Are you guys delusional? Millions of plat and thousands of dollars just traded hand. Where did those characters go, I see people log in with IB officers characters with BS stories of "oh so and so let me use their toon since they don’t play anymore" are you kidding me? Time to wake up Project 1999

Diggles
05-08-2012, 04:03 AM
In other news someone in eve just lost a multi thousand dollar Internet spaceship. Pm me with email if you want a trial

falkun
05-08-2012, 07:32 AM
So, I just want to get this straight and get a sense of what people are thinking here. IB which had the biggest guild bank, as they so proudly displayed on their guild page disappears including 90% of its members. They sell of their unique raid gear, lvl 60 VP keyed Characters and whatever alts they have totaling in the millions of Platinum. Obvious links are showing from the RMT site describing their characters and identifying them as IB/TR members. One of their old members decides to join TMO with a SHIELD and this is what the community is in an uproar about? Are you guys delusional? Millions of plat and thousands of dollars just traded hand. Where did those characters go, I see people log in with IB officers characters with BS stories of "oh so and so let me use their toon since they don’t play anymore" are you kidding me? Time to wake up Project 1999

Server Chat is up in arms because TMO's very vocal forum presence proclaims that TMO does not RMT and immediately removes members discovered to commit such acts. They do this while scolding IB/TR and VD for RMTing. You've put yourselves on a moral high-ground pedestal, and now the community is holding you to it. I couldn't care less how you behave, but at least own up to your own behavior instead of proclaiming you are above it. You can't look down on another server presence with the disdain your vocal forum presence does and then turn around and do the same thing. Either get your trollers to dismantle the pedestal they want to create around TMO and own up to the shit you pull or Server Chat will burn it to the ground around you.

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Server Chat is up in arms because TMO's very vocal forum presence proclaims that TMO does not RMT and immediately removes members discovered to commit such acts. They do this while scolding IB/TR and VD for RMTing. You've put yourselves on a moral high-ground pedestal, and now the community is holding you to it. I couldn't care less how you behave, but at least own up to your own behavior instead of proclaiming you are above it. You can't look down on another server presence with the disdain your vocal forum presence does and then turn around and do the same thing. Either get your trollers to dismantle the pedestal they want to create around TMO and own up to the shit you pull or Server Chat will burn it to the ground around you.

IB/TR/VD were supposed to burn us to the ground too.

Anyways, when we have a RMT'er it gets dealt with. Buyers can be dealt with sellers are a bit harder. Not to mention the person in TMO caught RMTing made his transaction 2 days after he apped to TMO from IB and bought his item from an IB who quit.

Of course there will be cheaters/rmt'ers in TMO but when they are caught they are banned and banished. Can VD say the same. When all those people got de-leveled and suspended for MQ both VD and IB reinvited their suspended people. TMO outed ours and made it public who cheated.

Our pedestal is our history.

falkun
05-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Silentone, when your vocal forum presence maintains TMO's righteousness and chastises other server presences for similar conduct, even within the same post as done by Alarti above, do not be surprised when your feet are held to the fire.

You say RMT gets dealt with internally, but its hard to prove that when Server staff resolved this issue for you. The same can't be said of the MQers you mention, Alarti. Server staff didn't remove the MQers for us, they were granted a reprieve.

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Silentone, when your vocal forum presence maintains TMO's righteousness and chastises other server presences for similar conduct, even within the same post as done by Alarti above, do not be surprised when your feet are held to the fire.

You say RMT gets dealt with internally, but its hard to prove that when Server staff resolved this issue for you. The same can't be said of the MQers you mention, Alarti. Server staff didn't remove the MQers for us, they were granted a reprieve.

Then it stands to reason TMO takes a tougher stance on cheating then server staff did in the past.

falkun
05-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Or you keep the same person behind the toon on another character. The name doesn't make the person, Alarti.

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Or you keep the same person behind the toon on another character. The name doesn't make the person, Alarti.

Tin hatting much sir. Our banned players are gone, we check the ips of our apps against our banned list. We have caught and repeatedly denied people who have been banned on different characters. Stop playing if all you can do is spin conspiracy theories. Stop the hate, IB is gone, VD is gone time to start using that brain to think again.

HarrisonStillPosting
05-08-2012, 10:42 AM
rofl this clown is still trying to claim TMO is clean

falkun
05-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Tin hatting much sir. Our banned players are gone, we check the ips of our apps against our banned list. We have caught and repeatedly denied people who have been banned on different characters. Stop playing if all you can do is spin conspiracy theories. Stop the hate, IB is gone, VD is gone time to start using that brain to think again.

You make an argument, I counter. You obviously have the resources (both IRL and in-game) to acquire and gear multiple characters on multiple accounts, so my attack has possible merit. You've attempted to counter it, but you have to admit even your methods cannot catch everyone as external forces have more control over ISPs than you do. For the same reasons its difficult to catch a 2-boxer by IP query alone, or RMT account transfer cannot be solely determined via IP changes, you cannot ensure every player doesn't just swap characters when they get banned.

Is your method better than nothing? Yes. Is your method fool-proof? Like everything else in this world, its not perfect. Assuming this IP banlist exists, do I think you do more than enough to deter most players? Yes.

The next time you wish to use IB/TR or VD in/as an argument, I will ask you to remember your own words:

Stop the hate

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
You make an argument, I counter. You obviously have the resources (both IRL and in-game) to acquire and gear multiple characters on multiple accounts, so my attack has possible merit. You've attempted to counter it, but you have to admit even your methods cannot catch everyone as external forces have more control over ISPs than you do. For the same reasons its difficult to catch a 2-boxer by IP query alone, or RMT account transfer cannot be solely determined via IP changes, you cannot ensure every player doesn't just swap characters when they get banned.

Is your method better than nothing? Yes. Is your method fool-proof? Like everything else in this world, its not perfect. Assuming this IP banlist exists, do I think you do more than enough to deter most players? Yes.

The next time you wish to use IB/TR or VD in/as an argument, I will ask you to remember your own words:

We vent interview every app, so we would know if an app is an ex member. Its very easy to tell when someone is using a fake voice or a modulator. Vd reinvited players on their same characters....the argument is legitimate

Grozmok
05-08-2012, 12:22 PM
lol

Mantel
05-08-2012, 05:30 PM

What about Crazyeyes? His main was part of the 350+ people that got banned for using showeq on his toon Painfull. What about Quickfingers? Rogean himself said that he looked into it and he was being given items from Uthgaard.

Seems to me like TMO gives 0 fucks about cheating.

Crazyeye
05-08-2012, 05:44 PM
What about Crazyeyes? His main was part of the 350+ people that got banned for using showeq on his toon Painfull. What about Quickfingers? Rogean himself said that he looked into it and he was being given items from Uthgaard.

Thanks for the shoutout brah!! Ready for some D3 or what?

Mantel
05-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Always! <3

HIYO
05-08-2012, 06:38 PM

Dont forget Greenranger, kicked from VD for being one of the 360 cheaters, Found a quick home in TMO right after as "thebest" with his deleveled ranger as his vox/naggy toon.

Grozmok
05-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I fucking hate you people.

Cars
05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
These threads make me miss this game a little bit. Keep up the good work cry babies

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Dont forget Greenranger, kicked from VD for being one of the 360 cheaters, Found a quick home in TMO right after as "thebest" with his deleveled ranger as his vox/naggy toon.

Thebest and greenranger are separate entities with ips to prove :)

Xeliso
05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
I can also attest. Greenranger app'd was also in conversations with him but his play time was shit.

Autotune
05-08-2012, 07:01 PM

don't forget Greenranger was cooler than you.

HIYO
05-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I did like GR and he was a cool cat, regardless, still a cheater, still tagged tmo.

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I did like GR and he was a cool cat, regardless, still a cheater, still tagged tmo.

account no longer played by Greenranger... Just like I play paradime(who didnt cheat) yet I play the account

HIYO
05-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Must be a recent removal then, he was at the vox raid a month or so back when TMO pulled vox out of the lair and told off the guides who advised them it was an exploit and they should stop.

Alarti0001
05-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Must be a recent removal then, he was at the vox raid a month or so back when TMO pulled vox out of the lair and told off the guides who advised them it was an exploit and they should stop.

edited my post sorry in confused you..... anyways you are aware people sell accounts right?

HIYO
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Are you making me an offer? Sorry i dont accept real life currency for in game items

Autotune
05-08-2012, 08:12 PM

you prob flagged his account.

Danyelle
05-08-2012, 08:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pgEcD.jpg

Alukit Vassago
05-09-2012, 12:06 AM
it goes on & on & on & on & on etc. you get the picture

Honest
05-09-2012, 12:29 AM

I just wanted to point out that paper beats rock. So you have to have an IQ at least on par with paper to win a challenge against a rock. Apparently paper is a red con to rock. And don't even get me started on scissors.....

ElanoraBryght
05-09-2012, 06:27 AM
(Some of you guys still play here? /giggle)

Thebest = Ubestbe, GR's rl friend. Thebest was also part of the 365, and is - or was when I quit playing - in TMO.

I've asked before, even pm'd Rogean about it when the propaganda reached fever peak, but no one wants to acknowledge : why is published list of names only 360 of the 365 names? Who are the missing 5? That list has the "oops I used ShowEQ on another server and got it lifted" people, so that's not it.

Sithel1988
05-09-2012, 12:33 PM
why do you guys poop in a sock though? personally i would have trouble aiming and switch over to plastic shopping bag

Grozmok
05-09-2012, 12:51 PM
You keep shopping bags at your PC?

Callnoutthenewbs
05-09-2012, 01:18 PM
what I learned from this thread,

1. TMO will allow cheaters/rmt in there guild
2. TMO will buy cheater/rmt accounts and then say o its a different person playing you will soon see perun in tmo INC

3. alarti is just a tmo bitch that trys and elawyers like a champ even after someone calls him out and shows proof the kid just dont get it.

4. Join TMO and they will lie for ya to cover your rmt ways.

5. TMO guild is a bunch of whinning bitches

6. End thread

fadetree
05-09-2012, 01:21 PM
I learned I'm getting bored of listening to bitching about TMO.

Paumad
05-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey CB, how's EQmad?

Callnoutthenewbs
05-09-2012, 01:23 PM
I learned I'm getting bored of listening to little TMO bitches

http://i49.tinypic.com/359myc6.gif

Autotune
05-09-2012, 01:36 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/359myc6.gif

this ***** mad.

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 02:42 PM
what I learned from this thread,

1. TMO will allow cheaters/rmt in there guild
2. TMO will buy cheater/rmt accounts and then say o its a different person playing you will soon see perun in tmo INC

3. alarti is just a tmo bitch that trys and elawyers like a champ even after someone calls him out and shows proof the kid just dont get it.

4. Join TMO and they will lie for ya to cover your rmt ways.

5. TMO guild is a bunch of whinning bitches

6. End thread

What I've learned from this thread.

1. Callnoutthenewbs is clueless.
2. Somnia got banned.
The end

Alukit Vassago
05-09-2012, 02:55 PM

1. Callnoutthenewbs is clueless.
2. Somnia got banned.
The end

1.life is short
2.people are mad bro
4. somehow i lost my third point

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 03:13 PM

1.life is short

Oh is it?

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-molecule-that-turns-on-the-immortality-gene-123450904.html

Grozmok
05-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Somnia got banned.

What for? Trolling in the guild discussion forum?

Metallikus
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Posted by Acillatem (former VD, current TMO) on March 22, 2012:

"TMO has some good people in it, even some of their Officers. I spent many hours AEing with them in Skyfire and made many friends. HOWEVER, I also saw firsthand them PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54 (yes, they are full of shit when they say otherwise). I was also asked to be Main Looter by one TMO Officer over another TMO Officer becuz "I don't trust him". The level of distrust within their own ranks is high.

I will never forget a Fear raid where I was negotiating with Alarti over what mobs each guild will get in an effort to eliminate cross-training and we had 2 DRU and 2 WIZ at the raid, so I told him my primary focus was DRU/WIZ. His response was that they had 5 WIZ they needed gear for. So I sucked it up and told him he could have the Fingers, we'll take the Gorgons. Come to find out TMO had 3 DRU and Alarti was the ONLY TMO WIZ there. I'm sure if the rest of his guild knew what a self-serving piece of shit he is, it would create strife within the ranks. But that told me right then and there what type of leadership was in TMO. Along with being asked to be the ML over their own Officer - that paints a bleak picture.

I didn't go running to RnF with this becuz it's not my intention to create drama. But it's a fact."

Autotune
05-09-2012, 03:59 PM

"TMO has some good people in it, even some of their Officers. I spent many hours AEing with them in Skyfire and made many friends. HOWEVER, I also saw firsthand them PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54 (yes, they are full of shit when they say otherwise). I was also asked to be Main Looter by one TMO Officer over another TMO Officer becuz "I don't trust him". The level of distrust within their own ranks is high.

I will never forget a Fear raid where I was negotiating with Alarti over what mobs each guild will get in an effort to eliminate cross-training and we had 2 DRU and 2 WIZ at the raid, so I told him my primary focus was DRU/WIZ. His response was that they had 5 WIZ they needed gear for. So I sucked it up and told him he could have the Fingers, we'll take the Gorgons. Come to find out TMO had 3 DRU and Alarti was the ONLY TMO WIZ there. I'm sure if the rest of his guild knew what a self-serving piece of shit he is, it would create strife within the ranks. But that told me right then and there what type of leadership was in TMO. Along with being asked to be the ML over their own Officer - that paints a bleak picture.

I didn't go running to RnF with this becuz it's not my intention to create drama. But it's a fact."

his fact is wrong lol. well maybe not about the alarti thing, but about the PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54. The only one he might have seen, is the one we bought from IB.

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 04:21 PM

Having spoken to ace many times, i find i thard to believe he posted that. We had no officers de-leveled. Sorry you still feel bad VD had one of the highest percentages of suspended players.
However, the only "fact" you might have is that ace posted that, not that it was true you can ask anyone in tmo, especially the wizards, that I am always looking after getting them geared. Back in the day we always had more than 1 wizard(usually 3+) in fear we had like 12 active wizards back then. Druids had lots of loots dropping, and carmine was rare as shit for us.
Leaders also agreed carmine was the priority.

Get real facts you raving maniac. =)

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM
his fact is wrong lol. well maybe not about the alarti thing, but about the PLing Officers who were delevelled to 54. The only one he might have seen, is the one we bought from IB.

That was Friday right? If i remember correctly.

Autotune
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
That was Friday right? If i remember correctly.

yeah

Sodapop
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
yeah

yeah

Versus
05-09-2012, 05:14 PM
You people that flame TMO all day every day need to seriously re-evaluate your shit. Step outside. Go to the gym, whack off. Do something.

Sithel1988
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmGRjhrsy183Y_dF4QDB0e8nXwcfhRR 4Ro9gKL_vpGrqnfWlw-ag

Frieza_Prexus
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
No officers of TMO were de-leveled, much less re-invited and power-leveled.

That said, in the end I don't think anyone is really paying attention here. At all. However, there's 5 or 6 repeat players that keep coming back to bang their heads together.

They haven't been able to settle anything yet, and I don't think it will be at the rate we're going.

There's only one way to finish this:

~

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 05:44 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg

Jjlent
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM
lol u guys take this game way too seriously, go outside n try to make some friends. play this GAME for fun, not like its a holy mission from the 1 they call god

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 05:52 PM
^mad

Grozmok
05-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Great thread, would read again.

YendorLootmonkey
05-09-2012, 08:56 PM
IB/TR/VD were supposed to burn us to the ground too.

Anyways, when we have a RMT'er it gets dealt with. Buyers can be dealt with sellers are a bit harder. Not to mention the person in TMO caught RMTing made his transaction 2 days after he apped to TMO from IB and bought his item from an IB who quit.

Of course there will be cheaters/rmt'ers in TMO but when they are caught they are banned and banished.

Put your money where your mouth is and ban/banish Peak or "RMT buyer of Peak" then.

http://i.imgur.com/NHu4O.png

http://i.imgur.com/3KxYS.png

http://i.imgur.com/lEBSU.png

http://i.imgur.com/KNx9V.png

http://i.imgur.com/WvUrB.png

http://i.imgur.com/MT6eb.png

Or you gonna keep making up excuses/loopholes and claim righteousness?

Paumad
05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Well maybe your Jenni friend could tell us who she sold to yes? That would actually prove something. I'm not sure what the screenshots are supposed to show, the timeline is all fucked up and it seems we're talking about two different chars (Peak/jenni). You're posting some of her pm's and forum posts from 2011 and even 2000. Peak was bought with plats I believe a couple months ago? I'm interested in the development of your investigation.

Best of luck, crusader.

YendorLootmonkey
05-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Well maybe your Jenni friend could tell us who she sold to yes? That would actually prove something. I'm not sure what the screenshots are supposed to show, the timeline is all fucked up and it seems we're talking about two different chars (Peak/jenni). You're posting some of her pm's and forum posts from 2011 and even 2000. Peak was bought with plats I believe a couple months ago? I'm interested in the development of your investigation.

Best of luck, crusader.

I'm showing Jenni D RMT'd the character Jenni to someone in TMO. I'm showing she has sold her Live character Jenni in the past. I made the connection between Peak and Jenni being the same person via Peak's e-mail that she has been using since 2000. Use your noggin... Peak -> jennifer_sg@yahoo -> JenJen.Kitana -> Jenni Deschanel on Tunare -> Jenni D here.

Why would she RMT Jenni to TMO and then suddenly just sell Peak to TMO for plats on the straight and narrow? Come on, be less dense please.

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm showing Jenni D RMT'd the character Jenni to someone in TMO. I'm showing she has sold her Live character Jenni in the past. I made the connection between Peak and Jenni being the same person via Peak's e-mail that she has been using since 2000. Use your noggin... Peak -> jennifer_sg@yahoo -> JenJen.Kitana -> Jenni Deschanel on Tunare -> Jenni D here.

Why would she RMT Jenni to TMO and then suddenly just sell Peak to TMO for plats on the straight and narrow? Come on, be less dense please.

Show us what you are showing... and if you have all this showing i think you should submit it to server staff... Right now we just have claims by hostile force to TMO you/jenni that you RMT'd

Tulvinous
05-09-2012, 09:56 PM
http://maxgif.com/26W

Splorf22
05-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Alarti, how long are you going to keep playing this game? If you look at the original PM Jenni->Yendor it's pretty obvious that Peak was sold for real cash. Peak is now in TMO.

So first Daliant, and now whoever bought Peak. Unlike Harrison I don't think TMO is particularly worse than other guilds but you need to stop acting like your shit doesn't stink.

Paumad
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM

Oh okay then; so we're only assuming here. I'm sorry if I came out wrong there, I'd gladly see another RMT'er banned, but instead it sounds like you're just adding fuel to the fire (very bad fuel though). But what do I know, you're the one that's been in touch with RMTers in your guild all that time (see what I did there?).

Paumad
05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Alarti, how long are you going to keep playing this game? If you look at the original PM Jenni->Yendor it's pretty obvious that Peak was sold for real cash. Peak is now in TMO.

Your reading comprehension fails. Original pm is dated from 2011 and doesn't refer to Peak, at all.

YendorLootmonkey
05-09-2012, 10:08 PM
you're the one that's been in touch with RMTers in your guild all that time (see what I did there?).

No. Didn't realize it was a bannable offense to get a PM from an RMTer. Keep making yourself look more foolish, though.

HarrisonStillPosting
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
TMO spin machine is on full retard mode now rofl

Xadion
05-09-2012, 10:16 PM
warning all caps inc

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL DOING AND GOING ON ABOUT HOLY SHIT PEOPLE!

That is all...thank you.

Arrisard
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM
warning all caps inc

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL DOING AND GOING ON ABOUT HOLY SHIT PEOPLE!

That is all...thank you.

This thread is about people getting accused of RMT because someone who was guilded with a long standing pixel RMTer posts that history and assess some kind of transitory blame because a character that was once owned by said RMTer is now owned by someone else in the guild they hold absolutely no bias against and they are therefore guilty of RMT without any actual proof of said transaction in an effort to get people who have higher DKP scores banned so I can get a PD crown possibly one week earlier.

Catch up, bro.

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
TMO spin machine is on full retard mode now rofl

Nothing to say about how yendor knew about a rmt transaction for months and months now and didnt do anything about it?

Idk why yendor wouldnt just send that info to the people actually in charge here, Peak probably hasnt even logged in since this thread blew up ( if they even read forums)

Oh btw yendor, stop acting like peak wasnt more than likely guildless when it was sold. so therefore, PEak drops VD (i assume), RMTs to another player (I assume) and then finally goes through the TMO application process (im sure).

Answer one Q for me yendor. How were we exactly supposed to know that this char was RMT? The recruitment officers do a pretty good job at interviewing these players. Its not like they come to 2 raids and are granted membership. It would take actual work to hide the fact you RMT'd. But how were we supposed to figure this out beyond a reasonable doubt?

Fact is youre the mongoloid who had the info the whole time, and didnt do shit about it. And now, I hope they leave peak un-scathed from the ban hammer, just to prove a point, YOU DONT COME TO RNF WITH THIS INFO. YOU TAKE IT UP WITH AMELINDA.

Yendor.......... oh yendor... what the fuck is wrong with your brain..

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 10:30 PM
damn bro u mad as hell

HarrisonStillPosting
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
From full retard to defcon 5 nuclear mongoloid status on the spin machine, just needed Seaweed's input lol

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I havent played longer than you have pal.

How is it that youre entire guild was able to liquidate thier chars, items for rmt but you cant seem to get rid of yours?

gotta squeeze that loot lemon for every plat to land you a big check this summer?

lol

Paumad
05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
No. Didn't realize it was a bannable offense to get a PM from an RMTer. Keep making yourself look more foolish, though.

What are you on seriously?

I'll spell it out for you. Most of your previous friends that quit, RMT'd out, admitted to boxing, whatever else. Yet, you don't see me here saying the whole VD or ex VD harbours RMTers. You don't see me vomiting nonsense hoping to get someone banned with assumptions. By your logic of comparison, VD is more deserving of a public lynching. Yet you're still on your personnal TMO crusade. You're annoying and a drama lama. You need to calm down.
If Peak really was rmt'd, then his owner most likely sold her for plats, then changed the plats into $$.

P.S: Slippery, you're missing one crucial point. Peak is not a new person now, just an alt that was bought by a member, for plats. Nobody got into the guild and fooled anyone.

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
From full retard to defcon 5 nuclear mongoloid status on the spin machine, just needed Seaweed's input lol

seaweed...... PIMP

you allways forget the PIMP

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 10:34 PM
*citation needed. show me dat proof dawg

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Ok. See i wasnt around when peak came around, i just surely assumed a member of tmo allready, wouldnt have bought the char with rmt.

Fauss says char was bought with plat, ill believe it. How many times has peak changed hands? If it was RMT'd off the bat, then just sold for PP after the second owner, the name's allways gonna be screaming RMT.(PS the tard youd have to be to buy using rl $ and then exchange it for platinum)

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:36 PM
*citation needed. show me dat proof dawg

I think you owe it to yourself you show yourself the sun, or atleast the moon pal.

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:37 PM
E
S
P
R
E
S
S
O

LARGE

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Interesting proof, Im going to need to weeks to prepare a adequate defense against these allegations. lawl

baub
05-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Nothing to say about how yendor knew about a rmt transaction for months and months now and didnt do anything about it?

Idk why yendor wouldnt just send that info to the people actually in charge here, Peak probably hasnt even logged in since this thread blew up ( if they even read forums)

Oh btw yendor, stop acting like peak wasnt more than likely guildless when it was sold. so therefore, PEak drops VD (i assume), RMTs to another player (I assume) and then finally goes through the TMO application process (im sure).

Answer one Q for me yendor. How were we exactly supposed to know that this char was RMT? The recruitment officers do a pretty good job at interviewing these players. Its not like they come to 2 raids and are granted membership. It would take actual work to hide the fact you RMT'd. But how were we supposed to figure this out beyond a reasonable doubt?

Fact is youre the mongoloid who had the info the whole time, and didnt do shit about it. And now, I hope they leave peak un-scathed from the ban hammer, just to prove a point, YOU DONT COME TO RNF WITH THIS INFO. YOU TAKE IT UP WITH AMELINDA.

damn bro u mad as hell

baub
05-09-2012, 10:40 PM
What are you on seriously?

I'll spell it out for you. Most of your previous friends that quit, RMT'd out, admitted to boxing, whatever else. Yet, you don't see me here saying the whole VD or ex VD harbours RMTers. You don't see me vomiting nonsense hoping to get someone banned with assumptions. By your logic of comparison, VD is more deserving of a public lynching. Yet you're still on your personnal TMO crusade. You're annoying and a drama lama. You need to calm down.
If Peak really was rmt'd, then his owner most likely sold her for plats, then changed the plats into $$.

P.S: Slippery, you're missing one crucial point. Peak is not a new person now, just an alt that was bought by a member, for plats. Nobody got into the guild and fooled anyone.

Is Peak your own alt that you bought? Because that is kind of the only way you could know for sure.

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4DJQ9iNfMSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
If im angry itd be about my VP staff being gone for 5 months now, not mad at........you whyever thatd be the case

PAL

Seaweedpimp
05-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Guess what my guild left me to do? Man i must suck.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VrginBi9r8w/TfOyK7EDVBI/AAAAAAAAACs/ugDNJANNrpE/s1600/macs.jpg

Paumad
05-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Is Peak your own alt that you bought? Because that is kind of the only way you could know for sure.

You're right. I can't know for sure. But I doubt it. Knowing the guy in question had to borrow plats from someone else to afford the ranger; I'm willing to bet that the char was indeed bought for plats.

Crazyeye
05-09-2012, 10:53 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1z7nodkEV1qb4enoo1_500.gif

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
You're right. I can't know for sure..

This is all you had to type.

Paumad
05-09-2012, 10:55 PM
This is all you had to type.
You're right.

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 11:00 PM

So first Daliant, and now whoever bought Peak. Unlike Harrison I don't think TMO is particularly worse than other guilds but you need to stop acting like your shit doesn't stink.

refer to the Jenni pm date.... thanks for playing

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 11:02 PM

actually it is, a gm I can remember which said if you know of someone breaking server rules and dont report it, and it can be proven you can suffer the same punishment.

I fully support banning yendor!

*edit i think it was referring specifically to rmting too

CBG
05-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Never did I think that coming to P99 would result in this absolute god damn silliness. I have no desire to hit end game if it's inhabited by these types of people.

Autotune
05-09-2012, 11:05 PM
she probably RMT'd the character to someone she trusted in her guild. That person then sold for plat.

There is a reason people sell accounts for plat and then RMT the plat. It is much easier to sell plat for money than post a laundry list of hints to a character for RMT.

WTS 350k plat.

or

WTS lvl 60 DE Shadow Knight - Full vp gear, epic, and countless other goodies. < wonder how many of those are around. ya heard.

Easier to catch with the more details that are given.

judging by Yendor's post, he probably knows who bought the account for RMT. He's already been sitting on RMT info for months without turning it in, who knows what else he is hiding. Fuckin shady shitbag.

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Never did I think that coming to P99 would result in this absolute god damn silliness. I have no desire to hit end game if it's inhabited by these types of people.

You have no idea.

Splorf22
05-09-2012, 11:08 PM
refer to the Jenni pm date.... thanks for playing

Oops, reading fail.

Alarti0001
05-09-2012, 11:09 PM
she probably RMT'd the character to someone she trusted in her guild. That person then sold for plat.

There is a reason people sell accounts for plat and then RMT the plat. It is much easier to sell plat for money than post a laundry list of hints to a character for RMT.

WTS 350k plat.

or

WTS lvl 60 DE Shadow Knight - Full vp gear, epic, and countless other goodies. < wonder how many of those are around. ya heard.

Easier to catch with the more details that are given.

judging by Yendor's post, he probably knows who bought the account for RMT. He's already been sitting on RMT info for months without turning it in, who knows what else he is hiding. Fuckin shady shitbag.

I heard VD has their own EC tunnel forum on their website for member only RMT /discuss

HarrisonStillPosting
05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
When caught red handed, like children, they point fingers at everyone else. Stay classy TMO shitbags.

Danyelle
05-09-2012, 11:20 PM
When caught red handed, like children, they point fingers at everyone else. Stay classy TMO shitbags.

Why are you still on these forums and posting?

M.Bison
05-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Why are you still on these forums and posting?

Who are you again?

HarrisonStillPosting
05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Right? Nuthugging TMO for months now. They probably have an app in and don't realize they accept any warm body to fill their zergling squad. They invited Xosire. 'Nuff said.

Autotune
05-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Right? Nuthugging TMO for months now. They probably have an app in and don't realize they accept any warm body to fill their zergling squad. They invited Xosire. 'Nuff said.

Invited you too.

Alarti0001
05-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Invited you too.

psssh his brother convinced us to let him in and we figured since he was cool we'd give harrison a chance too...t

Alarti0001
05-10-2012, 12:18 AM

please show us the red hands? and werent you supposed to stop trolling in server chat?

Silentone
05-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Pretty sure Nilbog said he would ban anyone with info of RMT, if he found out they knew and were hiding it. Ban Yendor plz, Thanks Nilbog

enjoy your ban

HarrisonStillPosting
05-10-2012, 12:30 AM
TMO is spiraling out of control grasping at straws again when proof is posted of their shitbag moves.

Scrumptious tears of denial and rage.

Silentone
05-10-2012, 01:06 AM
You know what i can’t believe, that your sig contains a mentally disabled child who is aware of people using her photo as the butt of a joke and you still continue to use it

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 01:09 AM
You know what i can’t believe, that your sig contains a mentally disabled child who is aware of people using her photo as the butt of a joke and you still continue to use it

I remember my first time on the internet.

Silentone
05-10-2012, 01:15 AM
I remember the last day of your guild on the server? You mad?

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Really? what was it like? I had quit a couple months prior to the event, being full best in slot for several months is boring.

Silentone
05-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Oh I see one of those poeple, get the loot and scoot. Makes sense.. was IB's downfall not being able to get their mains to log in. Sucks to have someoen like u in guild.

PS. u didnt have bis im sure we didnt let u loot much in VP ...drive thru plz

HarrisonStillPosting
05-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Lol deflection now part of their spin machine, down the drain your pathetic image goes

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 01:42 AM
#1 geared druid on the server means full best in slot, to be honest the only upgrade that was possible for me when i quit was a crown of rile, but no one else had better gear anyway, so it doesnt really matter. tbh it wont ever matter at least in kunark's scope, I have several pieces of gm event loot that isnt available anymore. So even if a druid did happen to replicate my gear set, and gather the crown of rile, they still wont have me beat, until velious.

Everytime i raided VP it was split with your guild. So in reality our guilds had the exact same chance at gear in VP. Believe it or not, some people raided on this server before kunark and were best in slot back then, those same people raided after kunark and became best in slot again.

PS who the fuck is silentone anyway? all these 2011'rs actin' like they know shit about p99.
PPS Get Sodapop to check your brain, I think it might be broken.

tl;dr - Im #1; respect it bitch.

Silentone
05-10-2012, 02:06 AM
i duno who you are, but
1) this isnt RNF hope u get banned.
2) this isnt EQmac ====> door that way

Autotune
05-10-2012, 02:14 AM
#1 geared druid on the server means full best in slot, to be honest the only upgrade that was possible for me when i quit was a crown of rile, but no one else had better gear anyway, so it doesnt really matter. tbh it wont ever matter at least in kunark's scope, I have several pieces of gm event loot that isnt available anymore. So even if a druid did happen to replicate my gear set, and gather the crown of rile, they still wont have me beat, until velious.

Everytime i raided VP it was split with your guild. So in reality our guilds had the exact same chance at gear in VP. Believe it or not, some people raided on this server before kunark and were best in slot back then, those same people raided after kunark and became best in slot again.

PS who the fuck is silentone anyway? all these 2011'rs actin' like they know shit about p99.
PPS Get Sodapop to check your brain, I think it might be broken.

tl;dr - Im #1; respect it bitch.

lol look at this tool

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 02:19 AM
I really think your brain is broken. Sodapop M.D., please confirm/deny this at your earliest convenience.

lawl keep hoping.

Donny, you are out of your element.

Silentone
05-10-2012, 02:45 AM
I really think your brain is broken. Sodapop M.D., please confirm/deny this at your earliest convenience.

lawl keep hoping.

Donny, you are out of your element.

sure buddy...time for you to go away like the rest of your guild. Hold your breath till you turn blue, if you don't get what you want QQ and run off the server.

Danyelle
05-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Who are you again?

I'm Danyelle. Nice to meet you! What's your name? :)

I like making new friends. <3

Nuthugging? Hardly. I'm friends with maybe 2-3 people in TMO. Beyond that I have no affiliation with that guild. I try my best to be friendly with everyone in this community. TMO, VD, BDA, what have you. In fact, there is only one person in this entire community that I absolutely cannot stand. I won't give out a name but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. At any rate, if that constitutes as 'nuthugging' then...well...that's just a shame :(

As for being apped to TMO, which you apparently think I am, I was asked to join once. Or maybe it was more like 'suggested' or 'nudged'. Either way it was only one person that made that suggestion and I respectfully declined. I have no interest in joining TMO. Not anything personal against them. It's simply that I had played the role of "member of top guild on the server" back on Live and I have no interest in doing it again. Not my playstyle. I don't want EQ to be another job. I'd rather it just be what it was intended to be, a game. Again, nothing personal. People are permitted to take EQ, or any game, seriously if they desire (Though there's a line that, when crossed, passes into obsession and requires intervention) but that's just not for me. I apped to a guild that, I personally, prefer much much more. One that better suits what I'm looking for.

No, that post had nothing to do with 'nuthugging TMO' as you so eloquently put it. It was about exactly what it looks like it is about...why you're still here. Not meant to be malicious in nature. More like concern. Why do you subject yourself constantly to what you apparently view as torture. If you still play you could ignore it. Pretend TMO isn't there and move on with your life. Unless you HAVE to be in the top ranks of the server, at which point your need to be superior would match theirs and I can see why you may butt heads. If you quit P99 though, which I believe you did correct? If you left you no longer have any stakes here. Why keep coming back? Leave it alone, put it behind you. Move on to EQMac, Live, or another EQEmu server. Or perhaps leave Everquest entirely. Just get on with your life and stop dwelling on the actions of a guild on a video game, a game you don't even play any longer (again, as far as I know...). It really isn't healthy for you...

So no, that wasn't sarcastic. I'm legitimately curious as to why you're still here. Perhaps you could enlighten me? All of us?

Oh and when/if you reply, try to do so while refraining from using a bunch of angry curse words, derogatory names, and 7 year old memes. I didn't direct any of that at you, you have no reason to direct it at me.

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 02:59 AM
This isnt fun when u are so cordial.

Danyelle
05-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Well, I tried

Alarti0001
05-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey guys I'm banned yet again!!! Inc new account because I can't stand being alone!

Alarti0001
05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Taking bets on next harrison forum name

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-10-2012, 09:02 AM
I had another forum name in under 1 minute.

Your guild is still a massive joke in either case. Deflect all you want.

Sadad
05-10-2012, 09:05 AM
wb finawins

Raavak
05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I had another forum name in under 1 minute.

Why do you bother?

Autotune
05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm Danyelle. Nice to meet you! What's your name? :)

I like making new friends. <3

Nuthugging? Hardly. I'm friends with maybe 2-3 people in TMO. Beyond that I have no affiliation with that guild. I try my best to be friendly with everyone in this community. TMO, VD, BDA, what have you. In fact, there is only one person in this entire community that I absolutely cannot stand. I won't give out a name but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. At any rate, if that constitutes as 'nuthugging' then...well...that's just a shame :(

As for being apped to TMO, which you apparently think I am, I was asked to join once. Or maybe it was more like 'suggested' or 'nudged'. Either way it was only one person that made that suggestion and I respectfully declined. I have no interest in joining TMO. Not anything personal against them. It's simply that I had played the role of "member of top guild on the server" back on Live and I have no interest in doing it again. Not my playstyle. I don't want EQ to be another job. I'd rather it just be what it was intended to be, a game. Again, nothing personal. People are permitted to take EQ, or any game, seriously if they desire (Though there's a line that, when crossed, passes into obsession and requires intervention) but that's just not for me. I apped to a guild that, I personally, prefer much much more. One that better suits what I'm looking for.

No, that post had nothing to do with 'nuthugging TMO' as you so eloquently put it. It was about exactly what it looks like it is about...why you're still here. Not meant to be malicious in nature. More like concern. Why do you subject yourself constantly to what you apparently view as torture. If you still play you could ignore it. Pretend TMO isn't there and move on with your life. Unless you HAVE to be in the top ranks of the server, at which point your need to be superior would match theirs and I can see why you may butt heads. If you quit P99 though, which I believe you did correct? If you left you no longer have any stakes here. Why keep coming back? Leave it alone, put it behind you. Move on to EQMac, Live, or another EQEmu server. Or perhaps leave Everquest entirely. Just get on with your life and stop dwelling on the actions of a guild on a video game, a game you don't even play any longer (again, as far as I know...). It really isn't healthy for you...

So no, that wasn't sarcastic. I'm legitimately curious as to why you're still here. Perhaps you could enlighten me? All of us?

Oh and when/if you reply, try to do so while refraining from using a bunch of angry curse words, derogatory names, and 7 year old memes. I didn't direct any of that at you, you have no reason to direct it at me.

harrison still plays a bard supposedly.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Lol oh the rumors

Flunklesnarkin
05-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Why do you bother?

I wonder the same thing. There has to be something more enjoyable to do than spam a forum for a game you don't play.

Best thing to do when you quit a game / server is move on.

You will find that new game / hobby to take up your time and be happier over all.

We have seen plenty of your evidence to know that punishments aren't always equal and plenty of shit is gotten away with for various reasons.

The people who choose to continue playing accept the fact that the server has lots of flaws in both oversight and classic gameplay mechanics.

fadetree
05-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Why do you bother?

It's all he's got I suppose.

Grozmok
05-10-2012, 01:58 PM
all these 2011'rs actin' like they know shit about p99.

I can't speak for the 2011'rs, but I think the 2012'rs don't care what the 2010'rs think.

But thanks for paving the way to make things easier for us, like cheap gear.

:cool:

quido
05-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Minyin, you weren't full best in slot.

Seaweedpimp
05-10-2012, 02:14 PM
lol minyin

has to be disabled

Seaweedpimp
05-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Matter of fact, if ive never seen your picture youre just going to be assumed to be a really overweight ball of fat with a few extra chromosomes.

Its allready proven i am slim and handsome as fuck.

Danyelle
05-10-2012, 03:33 PM
It doesn't matter. I tried to be nice to him. And if he decides to straighten his shit out I will try again. But he's obviously too blinded by rage to accept any extension of kindness.

And for the record, that "one person in the community I cannot stand" wasn't you, Harrison. Though you sure like pushing your way to the number two slot...

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
ES BP/Robe of the Spring
ES legs
verm bracers x2
white satin gloves
BS neck
Treant's tear
Hollowed Pixie Rib
Verm arms
Golem tear ring
Ring of Eternal Flame
Spiroc Banisher focus
Espri <- could be replaced by epic, so not BiS
Totem of the Wizened Spirits
Bone-Clasped Girdle <- possibly replaced by Honeycomb Belt, BiS debatable.
GEB
Drake-Hide Mask
Platinum Tiara <- could be replaced by Crown of Rile for BiS
Nature Walker's Mantle

I think thats my full set. so i WAS BiS sans 2 items, and possibly a belt. Although I prefer the 75hp/mana on the BCG to the 8wis 75mana on the Honeycomb Belt.

azeth
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
ES BP/Robe of the Spring
ES legs
verm bracers x2
white satin gloves
BS neck
Treant's tear
Hollowed Pixie Rib
Verm arms
Golem tear ring
Ring of Eternal Flame
Spiroc Banisher focus
GEB
Drake-Hide Mask
Nature Walker's Mantle

I think thats my full set. so i WAS BiS sans 2 items, and possibly a belt. Although I prefer the 75hp/mana on the BCG to the 8wis 75mana on the Honeycomb Belt.

what an amazing gathering of gear for a port bitch. incredible.

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I agree

azeth
05-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I agree

To be honest, i wasnt being smarmy.

Its funny we're all clearly in consensus EQ is one of, if not the best RPG ever made, despite the absolute lack of attention to certain problems until later expansions.

Example above. The guy had BiS and was utilized for spot heals, and ports. Wow, what a role. A cleric in BiS has a ridiculous mana pool and benefits the raid. A warrior with BiS is your main tank, or a useful tank, rogue/monk BiS are the reason you're able to kill things with fewer numbers..

poor druids, rangers etc

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 04:55 PM
I agree again, druids arent worth their salt in a raid situation. outside of being efficient at gathering a porting their raid force, its pretty much sit back and heal/nuke depending on what the scenario called for, and even then, a druids heals and nukes are sub-par at best.

srsly though, poor rangers :(

PS i need to work 'smarmy' into everyday vocabulary.

Fazlazen
05-10-2012, 04:56 PM
To be honest, i wasnt being smarmy.

Its funny we're all clearly in consensus EQ is one of, if not the best RPG ever made, despite the absolute lack of attention to certain problems until later expansions.

Example above. The guy had BiS and was utilized for spot heals, and ports. Wow, what a role. A cleric in BiS has a ridiculous mana pool and benefits the raid. A warrior with BiS is your main tank, or a useful tank, rogue/monk BiS are the reason you're able to kill things with fewer numbers..

poor druids, rangers etc

Well all a rogue really needs azeth is 2 weapons and haste ;) really ...

M.Bison
05-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Well all a rogue really needs azeth is 2 weapons and haste ;) really ...

resists couldnt hurt. but i see what u are getting at.

Daldaen
05-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Druids weren't useful on raids until velious/luclin, and mostly luclin due to the CHeal we got. Even though it was a crappy 3k base. Velious partially due to the advent of debuffs for our class.

Which this server seems adamantly against ever occurring, which is :(.

But ya, I'll take those ES pieces / Robe of Spring off your hands Minyin :).

Silentone
05-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Put your money where your mouth is and ban/banish Peak or "RMT buyer of Peak" then.

http://i.imgur.com/NHu4O.png

http://i.imgur.com/3KxYS.png

http://i.imgur.com/lEBSU.png

http://i.imgur.com/KNx9V.png

http://i.imgur.com/WvUrB.png

http://i.imgur.com/MT6eb.png

Or you gonna keep making up excuses/loopholes and claim righteousness?

Still think GM's need to look at this. Seems legit, having info on RMT'd account from a year ago and helped cover it up until it was usefull for him to share. Ban this clown

Flunklesnarkin
05-10-2012, 08:24 PM
idk it doesn't seem like he tried to cover it up.

might have taken him that long to connect the dots.. after all it isn't straightforward.

he had to link 3 different accounts and i doubt he sits at home actively investigating RMT.

oh and daliant still isn't banned.. it appears joining TMO gives you immunity to the ban stick.

Should really use that as part of your sales pitch when recruiting.

YendorLootmonkey
05-10-2012, 08:58 PM

What makes you so sure I didn't do something with the information? Awful lot of assumptions about what I did and didn't do there. Typical TMO spin machine at work... get called out, try to turn it around on the whistle-blower and blow smoke everywhere. Where's that flowchart I made again? :)

Me submitting the information to the proper people and me calling out Alarti here to act on his "if you have evidence of RMT in TMO, we will ban/remove them" statement are two mutually exclusive events.

Alarti0001
05-10-2012, 09:29 PM
What makes you so sure I didn't do something with the information? Awful lot of assumptions about what I did and didn't do there. Typical TMO spin machine at work... get called out, try to turn it around on the whistle-blower and blow smoke everywhere. Where's that flowchart I made again? :)

Me submitting the information to the proper people and me calling out Alarti here to act on his "if you have evidence of RMT in TMO, we will ban/remove them" statement are two mutually exclusive events.

Still waiting on evidence hot shot.

Autotune
05-10-2012, 10:37 PM
yendor wants people to take his and some female's words about a toon that was sold a year ago.

If you did turn it in and gms didn't find anything relating to TMO and the RMT then, what the fuck makes you think posting it again publicly would do anything a year later?

You're a silly fucking retard.

In your post, you have half of the conversation.

Nothing shows the dates of when she sold the account and when the account ended up in TMO.

Everything she says is in past tense and doesn't even give a hint to who the account was sold to, other than 'oh it's in tmo now, lolz oh noes'.

So obviously everyone that has any involvement with RMT in any such manner should have an account banned. This means even if you bought an account for plat when it had previously been RMTed, the account must be banned. All parties should be, in fact, especially ones who withhold all the info of said RMTing.

Schortt
05-11-2012, 12:54 AM
I could have sworn I opted out of RnF, but I can still see this thread so there must be something wrong...

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-11-2012, 01:00 AM
TMO caught RMTing, Daliant not banned, TMO confirmed dirty and nothing done.

Daliant17447
05-11-2012, 01:04 AM
your die-hard relentless crusade against TMO would almost be inspiring if it weren't so pathetic

Zereh
05-11-2012, 01:06 AM
He's changing the world, one forum at a time.

tekniq
05-11-2012, 09:57 AM

i know you like think yo shit don't stank, but lean a little bit closer, see roses really smell like pooopoooppoooo

falkun
05-11-2012, 10:31 AM
i know you like think yo shit don't stank, but lean a little bit closer, see roses really smell like pooopoooppoooo

And Loraen is agreeing with you....

Rali
05-11-2012, 06:04 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/dnok0k.png

Seaweedpimp
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
ES BP/Robe of the Spring
ES legs
verm bracers x2
white satin gloves
BS neck
Treant's tear
Hollowed Pixie Rib
Verm arms
Golem tear ring
Ring of Eternal Flame
Spiroc Banisher focus
GEB
Drake-Hide Mask
Nature Walker's Mantle

Congrats, now go farm seafurries?

Grozmok
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080202231027/uncyclopedia/images/archive/1/11/20080202231407%21Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

jacobrenchen
05-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Rockville Musical Theatre shouldn't be a crime. FTW

gnomishfirework
05-27-2012, 03:08 PM
why would anyone else know what one person was doing? I never kept track of what people I played everquest with were up to in game. this is silly.

QuantumZebra
05-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Me and most everyone

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation. The rules infringed may be explicit, or they may be from an unwritten code of conduct based on morality, ethics or custom, making the identification of cheating a subjective process.

I think the real issue here Alarti is that you invited a bunch of angry newbfucks to TMO :confused: and pretty much ruined what was once a respectable guild (on live, and at the beginning of this server, at least).

That's about it I think.

Quizy
05-27-2012, 05:17 PM
I think the real issue here Alarti is that you invited a bunch of angry newbfucks to TMO :confused: and pretty much ruined what was once a respectable guild (on live, and at the beginning of this server, at least).

That's about it I think.

define ruined ? We are as efficient as ever... people quitting and RMT is going to be unavoidable when you are the #1 Guild on the server...

Callnoutthenewbs
05-27-2012, 05:54 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080202231027/uncyclopedia/images/archive/1/11/20080202231407%21Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

We all know tmo rmt's