PDA

View Full Version : PoS/The Hole when ?

Slackbadger
05-11-2010, 09:19 AM
just wondering when the plane of sky and the hole are going to be released ? be nice to have more content to raid :)

Uaellaen
05-11-2010, 09:32 AM
no eta, it will be released when its done™

Xumosa
05-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I thought the hole came out way after kunark? Maybe not, cant remember

Omnimorph
05-11-2010, 10:03 AM
no eta, it will be released when its done™

Pfft, you stole that from my mezz message! :D

Malrubius
05-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Pfft, you stole that from my mezz message! :D

rofl - that would be the best mez message ever.

km2783
05-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I thought the hole came out way after kunark? Maybe not, cant remember

It did, but not really way after. June 22, 2000. Paineel and Erudite SKs came out 2 months before Kunark, in February, a month AFTER PoS in January. But they're here anyway :D

Virtuosos
05-11-2010, 11:13 AM
sky 1-2months

mgellan
05-11-2010, 11:39 AM
The Hole came out a few months after Kunark as I recall...

Regards,
Mg

WailinOndem
05-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I remember when PoSky first opened and going there as an invite with our servers top guild,was insane to say the least but I was silly enough to do the FD necklace quest up there for shaman(raidsaver in later EQ when shaman get a rez)..will quests like that be available? downloading game now and hoping to get it running to see the old world once again and how much I remember and get a feel for the community once again
edit: also curous if some of the old world items are in game now or if those things overlooked/just went with most current Atlasloot tables...like the rez stick with charges on it.Great item for raids and later down the road an item seen as too overpowered and taken out

guineapig
05-12-2010, 12:17 AM
I've posted this about a half a dozen times before but they are all many pages back so here you go:

Temple of Solusek Ro: October 13th, 1999
Battle of Bloody Kithicor / Plane of Hate: October 31st, 1999 (estimate)
Plane of Sky: January, 2000
Kunark: March (or April), 2000
Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole): June 22, 2000

If the server follows this time line we should be seeing the following:
(I rounded off to the month so in some cases it could fall on the month before or after based on the actual date)

Temple of Solusek Ro: early May, 2010
Plane of Hate: late May, 2010
Plane of Sky: August, 2010
Kunark: October, 2010
Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole): January, 2011
These are of course early estimates that I posted roughly a month before SolRo and Hate were released so those dates were off by a bit. We already know that there is still a lot of work to be done on Kunark as stated many times by the devs. They will not realse a product that they don't deem is ready (which is a good thing).

PoSky on the other hand has been basically ready since launch so they can release that whenever they seem fit. Most likely they will release it 2 months before the estimated finish date for Kunark (makes sense anyway).

Therefor there is no real ETA on Sky or The Hole as they are both dependant on the release date of Kunark. One comes out 2 moths before, the other 3 months after.

(And before anyone asks, epic quests will be introduced a few months before Velious.)

Let me know if I missed anything.