PDA

View Full Version : Globes of shadow?

Talgurin
05-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Wondering for anyone else who's done the necro robe quest: what's the best way to get one of these? Asking because I've heard from some sources shadowed men drop it, and other people tell me only the nokta shaman in guk has it. Seems getting it off shadowed men is easier.

Shadowed men all con light blue at 34 but they always fear you, blind you, stun you, then murder you (not in that order). Any tips?

Ty

LazyFuj
05-11-2010, 10:14 PM
only way to get this is from the nokta shaman. It is a 3 mob spawn and I believe the middle spawn is the PH, I forget... The spawn is by the lower liveside zone in.

Brut
05-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Was killing Qeynos Catacombs specs, got 2 of em killing 14.
OHwait nvm, that's Globe of Fear. =p

Zordana
05-12-2010, 05:21 AM
only way to get this is from the nokta shaman. It is a 3 mob spawn and I believe the middle spawn is the PH, I forget... The spawn is by the lower liveside zone in.

ack

Yinaltin
05-12-2010, 06:56 AM
yeah brut is wrong :) he got globe of fear but you need globe of shadow . the globes you need only drop in upper guk at the "nok shaman" npc . hes next to the zoneline to lifeside of lower guk in a cave , guarded by 2 other mobs . he is easy if you root / mezz the adds and let pet tank . but get ready to spend some time there cause the nok shaman is uncommon spawn and the globe is his rare drop . i camped him 4 hours . some did for 8 hours and more :) i wish you better luck :D

LazyFuj
05-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I camped him 1 spawn, he was up, I killed, he dropped globe! ;x