PDA

View Full Version : Couple of SK questions...

Mojoz_Mon
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM
So playing a SK kinda getting to point where I really need to start getting ready to hit higher end conent... and I am kidna wondering about a few things...

1.) Does DEX effect the amout of procs that I get off my Vampiric Embrace?
2.) I am guess yes but is AGI a huge thing for tanking?
3.) Any guilds wanna let me loot all the planer plate LOL j/k :P

Thanks for the info, any other suggestions I should watch out for would be appricated..

Malrubius
05-21-2012, 04:24 PM
So playing a SK kinda getting to point where I really need to start getting ready to hit higher end conent... and I am kidna wondering about a few things...

1.) Does DEX effect the amout of procs that I get off my Vampiric Embrace?
2.) I am guess yes but is AGI a huge thing for tanking?
3.) Any guilds wanna let me loot all the planer plate LOL j/k :P

Thanks for the info, any other suggestions I should watch out for would be appricated..

1 - yes
2 - yes
3 - probably not :p

Brut
05-22-2012, 07:37 AM
1. Vamp embrace isnt all that much of a tap even if it goes off every few swings, so wouldnt go full dex set just for that purpose. You can just cast taps between 2h swings anyway, given if you can land any of em on whatever big dwagonthing you'd be fighting. Proc weps you wanna get dex maybe, Rod of Mourning for example is brilliant!

2. Just keep agi over 75 to avoid the ac penalty and you're good to go.

3. App for some guild that does it! Could be a bit more challenging now thx to Diablo3s and such, but, yeah. Personally think you only want the umbral plate helm/boots anyways and blood embers/incarnadine for the other slots. =p