PDA

View Full Version : WTB Low level SK gear

Dythar
05-12-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm currently a Lvl 8 Hum SK and was looking for suggestions on how to progress with gear. Currently I have almost an entire set of banded mail with the exception of a few things like a turtleshell cap, charred gauntlets, and a purity belt. I've been told my STR, STA, and INT stats are the ones to boost for SK's. I'm kind of hoping to skip bronze armor because of the weight and was just curious of any suggestions on armor I should start looking at next. I know darkforge is about lvl 30 and am nowhere close to that. Also appx prices would be great. Thanks

Elissa
05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, I don't really know for sure if it's lighter, but blackened iron drops pretty commonly in Runnyeye and has decent AC, but no stats. I haven't found much in the way of +stat items that aren't a lot more expensive than Bronze. The typical progression is Banded->Bronze->Darkforge, but I guess if you have cash from another character you can definitely look at things like Crested Spaulders, Mithril BP, Skull Shaped Barbute, decent pieces of jewelery (5ac/55hp), etc.

Dythar
05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah blackened iron actually has lower AC than banded and is heavier. Other than looking cooler, blackened iron isn't as good. I wasn't neccessarily looking for something that has a full suit, just some good suggestions on pieces of armor. I have been scoping out black enameled breast plates as my next chest slot.

Kainzo
05-12-2010, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it. Just level quick and stay in groups and you'll be able to actually go to camps that drop gear you'd want to use.

Dark Mail Gauntlets are nice though for a hand slot.