PDA

View Full Version : Your profile is your responsibility

Amelinda
05-25-2012, 09:12 AM
I keep getting PM's from people who want me to delete the crap from their profile's visitor messages that cast posted.

(Cast is the individual who continually posts that stupidity to our forums.)

YOU can do that and it is YOUR responsibility. I'm not going around to everyone's account profile to babysit you. Find the little checkbox to the right of the post you don't like, scroll down and click delete.

THEN EVERYONE needs to go to your own USER CP for YOUR forum account. (it's the 3rd link from the left at the top of your screen when logged in) On the left hand side of the screen that comes up choose "Profile Privacy"

Choose "Edit Options" on the left then scroll down until you see "VISITOR MESSAGING"

If you do not want to receive visitor messages, you may disable the visitor messaging system.
Enable Visitor Messaging

You may limit the usage of your visitor messages to just moderators and your contacts.
Limit usage of Visitor Messages to Contacts and Moderators

I suggest limiting the usage of your visitor messages to just moderators and your contacts.

Right below that is Visible post Elements. It gives you the ability to not display any graphics that are posted. If I didn't have to police people posting images I'd totally do that.

I do delete these heinous messages but i don't go around to everyone's profile to clean yo junk up. so clean it up yourselves and then stop making posts about him. ALL He wants is attention. don't give in to him.

Lagaidh
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Geez. Sorry. Didn't mean to rile you with my ignorance...

Lagaidh
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Wait a minute. I'm even stupider than I thought... I didn't PM you- just clicked "Report".

/selfsmack

evilnancyreagan
05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
... stop making posts about him. ALL He wants is attention. don't give in to him.

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Post his RL info on the front page. Watch how fast the kid stops.

Kimm Barely
05-27-2012, 06:17 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4cs0udvmu1qbsziao1_500.gif