PDA

View Full Version : coming back

Keeblar
06-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey all,

I have a level 16 troll shaman... he died and I was unable to grab his corpse due to a massive computer failure. I recently got the urge to play again. I have not played in multiple years on this server - I"m just wondering if anyone would be willing to set me up with a set of banded or anything else to help me get started again?

nilbog
06-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Welcome back.

Make a petition thread with your character's name and describe your situation as you did above. You may also PM me for this. I can easily see when you logged on last and will summon your corpse to you.

Striiker
06-03-2012, 04:26 PM
You can submit a request via the petition forum and ask for a restore of the old corpse. They are pretty good about helping with such things although it can take a bit of time..

--Edit-- What Nilbog said.. :-)

Keeblar
06-03-2012, 04:29 PM
my characters name is keeblar. I am on now.

San
06-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Was coming down to SK to meet Keeblar and help him out a little when Nilbog showed up with his corpse. Less than 15 minutes from his original post Nilbog had him his corpse. Great job!

PsychoTass
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
that's some quick work there!

webrunner5
06-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Wow, nice. Welcome back.

Dunes
06-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome back, and that is great Nilbog - very cool of you!

It really is encouraging to see familiar faces, returning players, and entirely new folks joining up. Lets keep growing this community by supporting each other and spreading the news that classic EQ DOES exist, and can be found right here.

Also, Id like to give a shout out to Runerz (level 35 bard) that helped me find my friend's corpse yesterday. Runerz, if your out there, thanks again!