PDA

View Full Version : WTS Ogre Warrior with Guise.

HIYO
06-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Thats right, have all the functionality of an Ogre warrior but look cool as hell as a large dark elf !

My warrior is lvl 40 and in full Hate gear minus 1 bracer.
He has Peggy cloak & J boots.

I can sell him stripped, or with some mid level gear (best items would be 2 lammys and an rbg)

Best part of this auction is that shortly after i purchased this account the name was nerfed as it was a violation. Since the new name was chosen this char has been in all of 1 group for 30 min. Once leveled you can create your own rep with a new cool name fit for an ogre warrior.

*** Bonus, this account comes with a 57 HIE Enchanter, full spells to 60. Full Hate gear and he has the Sky belt., jboots and peggy cloak and much more

I believe this account was one of the 360 suspended and deleveled. (hence the hate gear on the warrior) but this would have been well before i acquired the account.

Right now i am gaging interest on this char as i really do not have the time to level him up.
Please send me your offers or questions via PM

HIYO
06-08-2012, 12:18 PM
I have gotten many PMs asking for the price and the name. I am not releasing the name until it is time to complete the sale. I am doing this to protect the privacy of the new owner.

WRT price ball park is 200k, if we are not near that i will just hold on to it.

Sodapop
06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Oops free bump toss me pm

Lostprophets
06-08-2012, 03:32 PM
I have gotten many PMs asking for the price and the name. I am not releasing the name until it is time to complete the sale. I am doing this to protect the privacy of the new owner.

I knows what they are.. :p

Not sure if 200k is worth tbh, but it is a fairly decent account imho. Guise/AoN is a must for fatties.

A First thought after reading this, I thought he had a Belt of Contention (21% Sky Haste) too? (main reason I'm posting, could help w/ sale?)

Good Luck selling!

Slave
06-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Never going to buy a character without knowing the name. It even affects the value for me, let alone with reputation concerns.

HIYO
06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
serious buyers will be allowed to view the name before they complete the sale. Its a cool name, i would not let that keep away from this account.

I do not think he has a sky belt as i put an RBG on him. I have not logged him in over a few months so would have to double check

You are bidding on the war/enc with no dropables, we can negotiate some dropables into the sale if required, however this must be discussed in advance. As mentioned its not great stuff besides the rbg.