PDA

View Full Version : Character suggestions

Dishine
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi!

My boyfriend and I have been playing red99 but it's been sort of a ghost town over there lately. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on classes that are needed on blue99? I hate to play without pvp but I like everquest and red is just too empty.

I played a cleric on live, and a cleric on red99, I know clerics are always needed but I was thinking of a rogue, bard or chanter. Anything people can suggest there's a serious shortage of (other than rangers) would be great, tks!

Dunes
06-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Dishine,

Glad to have you guys see the light and join us on Blue :D

In my opinion, for what its worth, I believe any of the three (actually four if you include Cleric) classes you listed are desireable on blue. For one reason or another (maybe ease of Rogue epic MQ?), there has been an uptick in rogues over the last few months.

Of course, we could always use more tanks, but as you know, that can be a challenge to begin with without a helping hand.

Good luck, and glad to have 'ya

webrunner5
06-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I was in a group today in Unrest with a really good Paladin. Wow he got the job done both with DPS, Ghoulbane, and agro. I was a backup healer. Now that was a Tank. But everyone in the group was good, So that helped.

So make a Paladin lol. God knows we need more of them.

Knuckle
06-07-2012, 09:53 PM
yeah play 2 monks and go jump down the well in befallen, great way to raise feign death and safefall.

pojab
06-08-2012, 01:13 AM
hi mike miss u pal

Verenity
06-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Bards, chanters, and clerics are always in high demand and each have a capacity for soloing if groups aren't available. There are a lot of rogue alts running around twinked to the gills with an epic, but rogues are still a desirable class in any group.
If you decide to go cleric I might be able to scrounge up some old gear for ya. Let me know.

Supaskillz
06-08-2012, 02:51 PM
If by in demand you mean for the raid scene I would say the clear winner is bard, however if you want to be able to get groups going I think cleric is a great choice b/c you can basically find anyone else and you can start up a group.

ArumTP
06-08-2012, 03:33 PM
The holy 3 + bard. Warrior can prove difficult due to the expense of gear however.