PDA

View Full Version : Has Rogean more or less checked out from P99?

Safon
06-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Patching frequency, his presence on the boards, and of course rumors from questionable individuals all indicate that he has, at least for the time being. Maybe he's super busy? Or he's actually switched over to SWTOR as the rumor mill claims?

Anyways he's a great guy and seems vital to the project so I hope I'm wrong, but it really does seem like he's no longer passionate about the server. Could be totally wrong, and he owes us nothing of course and has already given us so much.

Anyways just speaking my mind, worried about the dropping population. It hasn't been this low in ages.

mwatt
06-13-2012, 09:33 PM
I think it is rather obvious that Rogean is more occupied with other matters than he has been in the past. You give voice to the unspoken fear that many harbor.

Nonetheless, I have complete faith in Rogean. He will do what he should do, or if he truly wishes to move on, he will help put a replacement in place.

I don't think you should worry or start up the rumour mill. Give the man some more time and enjoy what you have - EQ is probably the best computer game ever created by man... and this one is FREE. :)

Quizy
06-13-2012, 09:35 PM
someone said he is drinking 2 litres of mountain dew all day in another thread and playing with a lightsabre.... i dont know what that means i just have a photographic memory and i just cant help my self but to repeat it...

^____^

Tasslehofp99
06-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Patching frequency, his presence on the boards, and of course rumors from questionable individuals all indicate that he has, at least for the time being. Maybe he's super busy? Or he's actually switched over to SWTOR as the rumor mill claims?

Anyways he's a great guy and seems vital to the project so I hope I'm wrong, but it really does seem like he's no longer passionate about the server. Could be totally wrong, and he owes us nothing of course and has already given us so much.

Anyways just speaking my mind, worried about the dropping population. It hasn't been this low in ages.

Population was just under 400 the past two days, it hovered around these same numbers pre-kunark.