PDA

View Full Version : Trojan on Project 1999 web site?

Malimus
06-18-2012, 04:28 PM
So i came to the p1999 web site today and my anti virus alerts me as soon as i load the site.---My guess is its in one of those Diablo 3 banners---. Anyway every time i load forum or refresh the site my anti virus alerts me and blocks it. Careful folks.

Infection is showing Java:Blackcole-A Trojan

Man I am getting sick of the bullshit of the internet these days.

P.S
I recently found out this is how Korean/Chinese gold farmers hack people's game accounts. Certain people hack many forums gathering as many forum user name and passwords as they can and then sell those as a package to whomever will buy. The buyer (usually gold farmers/game hacks/the dicks that do this shit) then takes those user names and passwords numbering in the thousands and uses them on many different games/paypal accounts and whatever else until they find ones that works. So let this be a warning to those that like to use same username and PW for all there different kind of accounts. Do not do it as you will eventually get hacked most likely.

This does happen and it happens on large scale. So beware.

fadetree
06-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Just wait, its going to get a lot worse.

SamwiseBanned
06-18-2012, 04:45 PM
yup already a thread about this http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77103&page=5

sirken said he sent it up the chain

gloine36
06-18-2012, 05:43 PM
One of these days the news will have a story about a gold farmer getting whacked in public. The Internet forum will have one or two posts about how terrible it was that the person got whacked while millions of posts with two words, "Righteous execution," will be there.