PDA

View Full Version : Returning YAY looking for friends

darktengu69
06-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone, I'm recently returning to p99 because classic-velious was the best time of my mmorpg gaming. I'm making this thread to put my self out there to make some friends cause playing a mmorpg solo is stupid if i wanted to do that id continue to play crappy d3(it really sucks doesnt it). I am most likely gonna be making a new character haven't decided yet but it will most likely be one of the more group oriented character. my main in live was a rogue and bard or possibly a cleric or chanter but I cant play those classes alone so I'm always looking to make new friends or join a friendly guild. Im not looking for handout or power leveling(its nice) but id rather make a friend who i can help out when they need it and help me when i need it. i take really good care of my friends when i can and if asked to help with something I'm always willing. send me a pm or post on here you characters name or voip info or whatever is a good way to get in contact and when i get home from work tonight 8pm EST ill hop on and grind through those first 10 levels.

Thanks guys

falkun
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Honestly you can solo a cleric semi-effectively if you fight undead while leveling. And enchanters make amazing solo artists utilizing charm. Bards solo very well with PBAOE kiting, while rogues virtually cannot solo, especially passed L25 (even when incredibly twinked out).

darktengu69
06-19-2012, 03:51 PM
its not that i cant solo with any of those classes. i just perfer not to solo if i dont have to is the real thing i just like to make friends in games.

spooge
06-19-2012, 03:54 PM
I play some nights! have a lvl 10 Necro named Athos but i play to play a rogue. My Rogues name is Rumgut, send a tell if you see me online.

darktengu69
06-19-2012, 04:22 PM
sure dude where do you normally level at

Ravager
06-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Honestly you can solo a cleric semi-effectively if you fight undead while leveling. And enchanters make amazing solo artists utilizing charm. Bards solo very well with PBAOE kiting, while rogues virtually cannot solo, especially passed L25 (even when incredibly twinked out).

A really patient rogue can solo into his 50's with the right tools (snare proc weapon, instill doubt and bandages), but it's really slow and boring. I did it untwinked on live back in the day.

spooge
06-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm in the east commons area as a lvl 3 barbarian rogue. Did the run over at lvl 2 (many thanks to all the people who helped me). Don't think i can get on tonight because of GF argo. maybe in a few hours though.

spooge
06-19-2012, 06:04 PM
what's your name in game? i might be on for 45 mins.

kingsBlend
06-19-2012, 06:39 PM
http://developimps.com/perp/uvo.jpg

Danyelle
06-19-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll probably be on in a couple hours or so (like 9 est). Not a whole hell of a lot I can offer you, but if you need a DS or something odds are I'll be in EC and I can travel if need be. Hit me up :)

And welcome back!

darktengu69
06-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Decided to make a half elf bard in Freeport the name is Chroniccough. prolly wont be on for much longer tonight gotta work in the morning. But add me to your friends and say hi

darktengu69
06-20-2012, 06:12 PM
if you see me running around in circles with a few things chasing me and cant find a group feel free to send me a tell i dont mind sharing :)