PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Best of the Best Question

Ambrotos
06-19-2012, 11:32 PM
While looking though stuff this is pretty much sums up what I found. Anyone else with more info than just this? Also what levels were allowed?

the enchanter best of the best competition was not filmed unless a GM did it.

The doors of the arena were closed, and the contestants were summonned inside, in the middle of the arena for the fights.

We were able to watch them using bind sight though, but the problem is once eliminated the gm deleveled us, and thus we were not able to cast bind sight anymore :cry:

Wouldn't have been that much interesting besides the first rounds, it was basically a SoSS wielding matchup :-(

Would have been so much greater if that weapon was banished from the competition, it was totally unbalancing...

Still fun though, and i still get questions about how i get the title every few days

India
06-20-2012, 12:38 AM
I was in the BotB
SoSS was used by some .... had no impact overall though.
All levels allowed but really, ench vs ench boils down to 60 vs 60. Though there is a possibility 58+ might win

BotB had 4 undead nearby...

That should be a great clue and if not, give me a level 60 ench and watch me win

Splorf22
06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
SoSS?

I'm not sure charming would be such a great idea with dispell, or even just root and the enchanter with the pet can't dispell the root.

Splorf22
06-20-2012, 02:00 AM
I would add to that my guess is whoever lands Rapture first will win.

Droxx
06-20-2012, 02:25 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/equipment/rpics/staff_of_the_silent_star.jpg

Proc is 400DD.