PDA

View Full Version : Leveling help for a 40's SK

QuantumZebra
06-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Hey guys, at 41 right now. Was wondering where everyone grouped / soloed around this level. I hear CoM a lot but there aren't many people there lately. Any input would be appreciated.

I can solo fairly well due to fungi and some other stuff so that comes into play as well I'd assume.

Vermicelli
06-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Have you tried fear kiting near the Skyfire zone in the Overthere? You should be able to sell and bank at the outpost which is not far away also.

QuantumZebra
06-30-2012, 03:47 AM
Guess I'll try that out; wish I had a gameplan for 41-49 though, till I can hit KC

Sebekkha
06-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Freeport guards to 50 :)

QuantumZebra
06-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Hmmm... good idea Sebekk!

Saddam
06-30-2012, 10:20 AM
SolB til 47!

Ephirith
06-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Soloing as an SK is probably going to be unbearably slow for two reasons: Your experience penalty is in full effect when there aren't unwitting saps in your group to soak it up for you, and while SKs do have modest solo capability you aren't exceedingly efficient at it.

That said, the favored group spots for 40-49 seem to be Solb, Lguk, CoM, and more recently I've noticed people doing Dreadlands. I did 41-43 yesterday in Solb. You should note that in the current environment you might have to build your own group to get a group where and when you want it. Find any clerics, shamans, or enchanters around your level range and send them tells whether they are lfg or not, then find yourself some dps. Takes a bit of work but very effective.

You can also solo in Solb, use the tunnel from solb-sola near window as space to fearkite, and use your SK hacks to single pull anything you want.