PDA

View Full Version : Lashun Novashine and Priests of life faction ????

Soandso
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
So I am a dark elf cleric of innoruuk and just got my 2 pieces from grimrot for the aegis of life. I killed countless spawn cycles of the putrid skellies while camping him for over 20 hrs total and collected all the bone chips to turn into lashun. So I get to qeynos and even after all the putrid killing I am still threateningly which sux. So I go to hand in bone chips to lashun.Nothing. So I try the old trick of giving him 2 gp.Nothing. So Im like maybe its cuz my faction is threateningly. I try on an alt and the chips and gold pieces work. So basically I am wondering is there any damn way to get this dark elf cleric of hate up in faction to get my aegis of life?

pharmakos
07-09-2012, 07:48 PM
the gnoll fang / moonstone quest

Namegen_Isterrible
07-09-2012, 10:59 PM
You could try wolf form to improve your faction with him maybe?

Maybe have a friend charm him and you do the turnins while he is indifferent as a pet?

Soandso
07-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Don't think wolf form will work because doesn't it just put you at indifferent faction? You need to be amiable or kindly to do the turn in. Tried charming lashun for the 2gp turn in but no luck wouldnt take the trade. Just gotta get my faction up with him so I can buy the rest of it...thought all the putrid skellies I killed for hrs and hrs would've done it....

nilbog
07-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Pretty sure he will accept turn ins at any faction higher than kos. So, dubious should work.

Soandso
07-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Ohh use wolf form for the 2gp turn ins duhhh, I was thinking for the aegis of life turn in nvm.