PDA

View Full Version : Easy-access Enchanter solo spots 54+?

SCB
07-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Just throwing this out in case anyone has some ideas I haven't thought of. I am recently returned from a short break (couple months) and my play time is sadly very sporadic. A bit about my character to help with any recommended spots: I consider myself pretty decent with Enchanter, am decently geared (including Jboots and some planar/raid mob stuff) and know quite a few tricks (so don't let difficulty of individual encounters discourage you from any recommendations).

My issue, however, comes in making efficient use of time to eke out even just a couple % xp on those nights where I can play for, say 45 minutes to an hour, tops. Currently, I've just been charming outside of KC, and the XP is quite decent for how little set-up time is required. I was wondering, though, if anyone on the boards knew of any other easy access spots for Ench soloing in the mid-50s. Location doesn't matter (I can park there the night before or something), but ease of access to mobs and general safety definitely does. I need to be able to get to safety for a fast camp (or even afk, if possible) without needing to gate (so I can come back later/the next day).

Any ideas on spots like this other than, say, KC ent? Efficient places would be good, but ease of access is a bit better.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forums. I lurk here a lot but don't create a ton of threads.

godbox
07-10-2012, 12:47 PM
city of mist. bind on top of the arena (pyramid) and solo on wall. super easy, no casters, high exp mod. was gettin 2.5 blue an hour here on sham at 57.
also gem drops and low end weps (JBS, wus 1h/2h, springwood club) probly give me about 2-4k per trip. not the best but its not nothing.

houwser
07-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Also charasis is a good spot. Soloing the entrance. I usually did the two roamers at entrance and 3 pairs of golems around the doors. I did that 55-60. You can do basement when your 56+ if entrance is camped. It is a little harder to break, so thats why I suggest it later.

Splorf22
07-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Those are both great spots, although getting up to the second floor of City of Mist is a little tricky. Lower Guk might work pretty well too. If no one is camping the frenzy you might even make a little cash, and you can camp out in the safe hall.

Kevlar
07-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Why not look for a druid or ranger buddy and do named cycle in skyfire or the enter to exit area of old sebilis. Much better loot drops.

SCB
07-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Why not look for a druid or ranger buddy and do named cycle in skyfire or the enter to exit area of old sebilis. Much better loot drops.

I don't have any objection to this, but the reason I am coming asking about places like this is to have a way to grind a bit when I may have to suddenly leave, or when I know my time is going to be very short (but may be undefined).

Partnering complicates the issue a bit. I do appreciate the consideration though. I absolutely love duoing, so some good duo spots definitely won't go to waste.