PDA

View Full Version : WTS Best PL on the server

KentalCowtipper
07-13-2012, 06:05 PM
I've been told by numerous people I offer the best PL on the server. I haven't had much time recently to PL but I will have some this weekend.
Recently took a guildies' lvl 23 monk from 23 to 27 in 1 hour in DL.

60 Iksar Monk - Triple Regen (Iksar + Fungi Tunic + Pre-Nerf Fungi Staff) along with mend factors into 53 a tick regen. Combined with close to 1100 ac unbuffed allow me to PL any class/lvl combination - couple weeks back I PLed a 59 warrior.
For DPS I use either a Bo Staff of Tsormang (42 dmg 35 dly from VP) or Sky Fists (16/22 1hb) as the situation dictates.

My rate is 4k an hour; non negotiable (well unless your tag is TMO or Enraptured - then its 2.5k an hour - call me biased :P). There are a handful of things I'm looking for atm that I would also take in payment; my value assigned is next to them -
Cobalt BP - 400k
Cobalt Legs - 500k
Cobalt Helm - 24k
Cobalt Bracer 28k
Fingerbone Hoop - 24k

Otherwise its plat only please.
PM to schedule time for this weekend - space is limited.

Flippie/Kental

Greeedy
07-13-2012, 06:07 PM
You paying for those items individually at those prices as well?

call me biased

We already do.

KentalCowtipper
07-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Depends what you have. The value I assigned next to the items is my value if Im offering in plat for PL hours for it. PM me with what you got and we'll see what we can work out if you're looking for straight plat.
Ill straight out tell you i'll probably low-ball you though simply for being an ass who needed to make a snide comment for no particular reason.

=)