PDA

View Full Version : Are all pieces ofRavenscale dropping?

PearlJammzz
05-20-2010, 08:40 AM
I have only seen a couple of pieces around for sale. It's either OMFG super rare to get some of these drops or people hold onto it for some reason. I know the sleeves from Archon drop, and the boos from Cenobite. The others I have yet to see linked in ooc, and no one seems to be able to tell me they have got them to drop.

Just to clarify this is where all the pieces should drop:
Ravenscale Arms: Tae Ew Archon
Ravenscle Legs: Tae Ew Templar
Ravenscale Bracer: Tae Ew Diviner
Ravenscale Gloves: Steel Golem
Ravenscale Coif: Stone Golem
Ravenscale Boots: Cazic Cenobite
Ravenscale BP: Avatar of Fear

I have killed some of these guys a few times, and seen nothing. The lizardscale stuff drops every time. Hell I have killed the Archon about 8 times, and no go. I know for a fact that he drops the arms though as I have seen people with them.

Anyone else personally see any of these drop on this server? Maybe a dev could look, and see if they are dropping like they are supposed to?

LevinJ
05-20-2010, 08:47 AM
They are dropping, and I suspect at appropriate rates. I got a pair of RS arms while i was doing the temple, gave them to a guildmate. But CT was a ghost town when I was there, and the only exp group that showed up found the four corners of the temple (where no RS drops) more worthwhile than anywhere with a named spawn. I suspect it is rare because it is so rarely camped.

PearlJammzz
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
I have been there for 6 levels or so, and there is usually at least 1-3 groups in the zone.

And ya the arms I have seen a lot of. The other stuff not so much :-\.

Would just be nice if I am doing all my camping of these mobs in vain as no one can produce a link nor say they've seen them in OOC.

Kinamur1999
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
if drop rates were like they were on live they will be super rare.

I leveled my rogue on live from about 22-35 in CT and I probably only had 2 or 3 peices actually drop for him, 1 i got to loot.

but that was live, im not really sure how the droprates are here

Brund the Decrepit
05-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Not sure about all of the pieces but I have the Chest/Arms/Legs and I have seen the Coif being auctioned recently.

Pyrocat
05-20-2010, 04:11 PM
They are just as stupid rare is Rubicite was when it was dropping, so yes, correct drop rates.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7551/ravenscalerogue.png

They're all dropping.

PearlJammzz
05-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Sweet Pyro :). The pieces off of Renux don't drop until Renux is put in yes? Which should be with the rogue epic? Belt, shoulders, cloak, and mask are the 4 pieces Renux drops yesa?

And thanks guys. It's nice to see that all my trying isn't in vain!

PS, lookin' sharp ;)

Pyrocat
05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Sweet Pyro :). The pieces off of Renux don't drop until Renux is put in yes? Which should be with the rogue epic? Belt, shoulders, cloak, and mask are the 4 pieces Renux drops yesa?

And thanks guys. It's nice to see that all my trying isn't in vain!

PS, lookin' sharp ;)

Correct!