PDA

View Full Version : Leveling question

Maybach 2.0
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
SO when I left for Red I had my cleric up to 30ish, his gear was above average for Kunark era. Whats the pop like these days? I havent been on in probably 4 or 5 months, and at the time there was a decent bracket to group with at about every tier, has the population all maxxed out now? If so I'd rather just reroll a necro and not sit around LFG for hours, whats the hub bubs?

AimAce
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Blue is alive and kickin' but certainly not maxed out.

webrunner5
07-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Red is dead good or bad. And Blue is picking up. Simple as that.

Houdiny
07-25-2012, 03:01 PM
I only just started a month ago. So I am not sure about the trends in population. One thing always seemed certain, summer time always brought a drop in player base. Not just for the kids, but older people too. Vacations, spending time outdoors, things like that become a priority when it's beautiful outside.

I am currently lvl 29 and some nights I have some trouble finding groups but most nights I do not. And if you're a Cleric then you wont have a problem at all finding a group. Buddy up with a couple tanks and you will never be LFG for more than 5 minutes.

It's the DPS classes who are held hostage by the LFG tag mostly.

Vicatin
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I only just started a month ago. So I am not sure about the trends in population. One thing always seemed certain, summer time always brought a drop in player base. Not just for the kids, but older people too. Vacations, spending time outdoors, things like that become a priority when it's beautiful outside.

I am currently lvl 29 and some nights I have some trouble finding groups but most nights I do not. And if you're a Cleric then you wont have a problem at all finding a group. Buddy up with a couple tanks and you will never be LFG for more than 5 minutes.

It's the DPS classes who are held hostage by the LFG tag mostly.

This man speaks the truth. Population is healthy on blue. Has actually been growin the last month or so.

Edit: Red's dead hunny, Red's dead.

Snagglepuss
07-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Do they get much more than 30 or 40 peak on Red?

Maybach 2.0
07-25-2012, 05:02 PM
How sad, the TZVZ trolls trolled it back into TZVZ..the exact same 30 people raiding the exact same shit with the exact same competition.. none.

Messianic
07-25-2012, 10:00 PM
How sad, the TZVZ trolls trolled it back into TZVZ..the exact same 30 people raiding the exact same shit with the exact same competition.. none.

It would be really hilarious if someone would go back and compile all the vztz dudes' comments and ridiculous predictions about how awesome Red99 would be and how its population would dwarf Blue.