PDA

View Full Version : Addicting Ass Game

eqholmes
07-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Well I should have the net back here within the next month, haven’t played in a good year, but I started reading the forums while at work again and I think I'm sucked back in.

How’s the ranger pop? I'm guessing still minimal. Think I’ll go with Gretzky my 50 ranger, so if there is someone still around 50 looking for a duo partner look me up in the near future. Might also be on my nerco Holmes when I can’t find a partner.
Look forward to meeting the newer people and hope some of the oldies are still playing.

“Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in”

One last question, are trak bp's on the market yet? I'm assuming there has to be some ranger bp's rotting in a bank and If i recall I got alot of plat to blow.

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

falkun
07-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Ranger BPs were the first to hit the market if I remember correctly. Could probably snag one for ~50k if you can't get an old-hat to simply hook you up with one.

Atmas
07-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Welcome back. Rangers still are pretty sparse.

Slave
07-26-2012, 01:42 PM
You should be able to pick up a ranger trak bp for under 30k.

eqholmes
07-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Soild! The one thing that always detoured me away from the ranger until kunark was lack of gate, always been a lazy ass and played casters. This will make me want to level up my ranger a lot more. Thanks for the input guys

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

Snagglepuss
07-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Be one of those cool rangers and wield two Wurmies!

Lagaidh
07-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Well I should have the net back here within the next month, haven’t played in a good year, but I started reading the forums while at work again and I think I'm sucked back in.

How’s the ranger pop? I'm guessing still minimal. Think I’ll go with Gretzky my 50 ranger, so if there is someone still around 50 looking for a duo partner look me up in the near future. Might also be on my nerco Holmes when I can’t find a partner.
Look forward to meeting the newer people and hope some of the oldies are still playing.

“Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in”

One last question, are trak bp's on the market yet? I'm assuming there has to be some ranger bp's rotting in a bank and If i recall I got alot of plat to blow.

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

Dude! Duoing with a pally is $$ as a ranger! I often tell stories of me and my old buddy Toraque from Live... silly dorf pally (moi) and the half elf ranger. Mayhaps we can find some things to do soon. I am L52. My wife also has a druid, but she doesn't play as much, but sometimes we'd have a murderous trio!