PDA

View Full Version : High Pass Groups?

Shadius
07-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Does anyone group in Highpass on a regular basis? I just popped in there and it's empty minus one person soloing. The Keep is busy but way too high level for me.

Ephirith
07-29-2012, 01:33 AM
I remember these groups always used to be around on live, but I've never seen them here. The gnolls/orcs I mean.

HeallunRumblebelly
07-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Does anyone group in Highpass on a regular basis? I just popped in there and it's empty minus one person soloing. The Keep is busy but way too high level for me.

Go to Kunark! :P

The real tragedy here is, no one's ever in guk / sol a except the occasional gimblox farmer. Holy shit good ZEMs, but it's cool, lets all go kill shit in Oasis and LOIO o_o

Striiker
07-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I see groups in Highpass now and then. It's not as frequest as it may have been on live where the population was over 2000. I think people in the level range required for these are in other more popular zones.
I spent my 20's in SolA. Very nice XP and very fun zone. I never did it on live so it was a new and fun experience for me. It is a bring your own group place though. There are some very cool zones in Kunark which continue to sit mostly empty of groups... Nurga, Droga, and Dalnir come to mind. I've tried in the past to get people to group there and had no luck.

Snagglepuss
07-29-2012, 12:31 PM
The pass was busier during P1999 vanilla. There was usually a pickup group going or some guys duoing Gnolls. I haven't seen a group there in a while- at least since Kunark. Many of these older places are eclipsed by the experience bonus given in other zones of the same level.

If you are looking for people around that level, I would go to oasis. It's still a very popular zone for lower level players. If you find a solid group, you can run them over to guk.

Shadius
07-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I really enjoyed Highpass back in old school EQ so thought I'd give it a try. :)

QuantumZebra
07-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Highpass is r great fun time!

Atmas
07-29-2012, 03:11 PM
I recommend forming a group and taking it there. People are usually very open to going to places but won't necessarily be hanging out there. While leveling my characters I took some groups to Kaesora, I think its an awesome dungeon, but it is a bit out of the way so not many people are often found there. Many people never went there on live but end up thinking its a pretty cool place.

pharmakos
07-30-2012, 09:18 PM
i've had a few pickup groups in Highpass. haven't had internet at home for a couple weeks now, but i'm gonna be back in game tomorrow. my level 20 warrior Escapegoat is bound in Highkeep at the moment. hit me up if you see me in game and we'll kill some gnolls or orcs together :)