PDA

View Full Version : Couple of different questions

Houdiny
07-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Firstly I am looking for a nice place to kite at 34. I'm a Wizard and I need a steady place for exp while I'm not in a group. I don't really feel like trashing my faction with guards. But any mobs around level 34 or 35 would be perfect.

Secondly I am looking for someone to make a couple of my spells. I will donate what I can. This is my first toon on the P1999 server so I am not loaded but I can offer a little bit for your time. I will supply the runes and such. Just need someone who can make the combine for me.

Rasah
08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
You'll get less resists if you go after mobs that are still dark blue but lower than level 30. That said, you could kill gnolls or centaur chargers in SK, or pirates in FV. Both can be quad kited if you know what you're doing.

Estu
08-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I've had success in Firiona Via - coming out of the city follow the cliff on the right-hand side and you'll get to a nice area with lots of roaming pirates and drolvargs.

Also, I can make the combines for you. I'm not online super-often but you can catch me on IRC or send me a PM and we can coordinate a time.

Phinger
08-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey Houdiny. When i was 35/36 i spent time in both FV and TD at the golra iceberg. Both areas had space to kite. More mobs available in FV, loot was about the same...decent but not impressive. Some regular golras started turning light blue on 36/37 so those would be a good option on 34.

Raavak
08-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Pre-Kunark, I was in South Karana and did Splitpaw spire gnolls, or over by the hermit there are 2 gnolls and 2 chargers you can quad as well, but they are more work to amass.

Houdiny
08-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I hit 35, and decided to trash my highkeep faction. The guards there are dark blue, and I get the indoor dungeon bonus from the kills. Not to mention a nice little amount of pp off each one. And all of them dropping FS short swords every time.

I figured I wouldn't need to come back there and if I did I could just faction back up if needed. It's always easier to do once max level or at least 50+ anyhow.

I might try some of those places though. I haven't really started quad kiting yet because my gear is so bad that I don't really have the mana pool to do it efficiently. I'm sure I could get them down but too many resists here or there and I might have to zone them.

Thank you for the ideas guys. Much appreciated.