PDA

View Full Version : Been away awhile....Velious?

Droop
07-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Been gone for about a year and thinking of coming back. I miss Norrath too much!

How is the progress with Velious coming? I didn't see any threads on it and am curious if it is even mildly close (or still a year+ away...)?

For all those I haven't seen or talked to in awhile...I hope all is well aaand I may be seeing you in game soon!

Splorf22
07-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Nilbog posted earlier that Kael is done. Velious seems to be a lot of work though with quests and factions, but I think he'll get it done at some point. I don't think its around the corner though.

Lagaidh
07-30-2012, 12:36 PM
There's been a pick-up in staff threads looking for help on Velious information in the past 3 to 5 months. At the very least this indicates that the expansion is getting consistent development attention.

And that's exciting to this dorf!

Droop
07-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Any progress is good progress! With Al'Kabor completely free now hopefully the devs can get their hands on some higher-level toons to run some content over there. Or perhaps get some EQMac people to log in the information. Things like quest dialogs are downright impossible to find.

Makes you wish you could go back in time and take a screen shot of everything you have ever done aye? ha

Thanks for the information, friends! Installing EQ as we speak...(don't tell my boss! :-x)