PDA

View Full Version : 13 Ench looking for groups

Sloshed
07-31-2012, 09:58 AM
New player to the server and looking to find people to group with. If you have alts around this level and want to group send me a tell as I will be trying to level each evening from the hours of 5cst to 11cst. I would much prefer grouping over soloing. Even if we can't get a perfect group and can only get 3 casters together to kill stuff I'd rather do that then sit on my tail half the evening.

Also want to send thanks to all the kind people for the clarities and sow I have been asking for in the ec tunnel. The people are what make a server like this flourish and I've thoroughly enjoyed my first week on the server.

Thanks also go out to Leftover for giving me a oracle robe so I don't look like quite the newb I am. It was much appreciated.

And somebody buy my bone chips so I can buy my spells!!!

Send tells to Breuhaha if you are interested.

SwordNboard
07-31-2012, 10:52 AM
My ranger is Lvl 11. I play 4pm est-8 usually.

Edit: Char name is Aetholar. Forgot to mention lol.

Raavak
07-31-2012, 10:57 AM
I have a 14 cleric. When I was just hanging out on Sunday I got tells from a group in Crushbone and a group in Unrest. Are those the places to go? Maybe Oasis too, I guess.

Striiker
07-31-2012, 11:35 AM
At your level you should consider heading to Unrest. If you prefer to stay iear Freeport, I think Oasis is a good spot too. You'll wind up seeing some regulars and start hanging out in no time.

Telron
07-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Unrest is better xp than Oasis but it is a treck. Bind at zoneline as to avoid long CRs lol and I am certain chanter love will be most welcome in Unrest till at least 22ish.

SwordNboard
07-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Upper Guk ftmfw