PDA

View Full Version : Query from the weak!

Mindsplatter
05-22-2010, 06:59 PM
I've been head over heels in love, ready to give myself fully (all the kinky shit included) to this awesome server since I started playing a few weeks ago. The issue I'm having as a 32 rogue is alot of the time I log in, and am LFG for hours. I have trouble soloing LBs as a untwinked rogue, and basically am looking for suggestions on how to spend my time WHILE LFG that can better my character. It's frustrating and at times I sit down thinking "I'm ready to grind exp for 4 hours" and end up logging off 45 minutes later because sitting at zone lines spouting LFG in ooc gets old quick, especially when my friends list is empty.. *sniff sniff*

Nocte
05-22-2010, 07:01 PM
That's the same issue I had as a rogue on Live. I suggest taking up a tradeskill, or rolling an alt that can solo well and is generally welcome in groups (i.e. bard).

Mindsplatter
05-22-2010, 07:08 PM
I think I'm the only person that despises tradeskills. Didn't ever do them on live, nor in WoW. I might do pottery this time around for poison vials...and I'm not one to ever really play alts..I have the time and drive to put into this character, I just don't have the means.

Any constructive help?
Ex: Should I start asking necros around my level to duo fear kite?

Cribanox
05-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Start sending tells to people, ask them to kite/duo with you... or play another game, thats about it

Pyrocat
05-22-2010, 09:09 PM
/ all LFG
/ all 28 35 class

send polite tells inquiring if they've got spots in group, or would like to form one (if they're not in an exp zone but near one)