PDA

View Full Version : *SFS* Start From Scratch - Guild or Party - NOOB CASUAL FRIENDLY

Etris
08-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Ok - I know the stars have the allign for something like this to actually work. But I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

I'm looking to start a super casual - 1 to 2 hour a day / 4 days a week party or guild.

That's just my average playtime, but I don't mind if players play all day. Just try not to gain too much of a distance in levels.

The idea is to pick some newbie friends interested to meet in ventrillo (or not if no mic) and form a "perfect party" of classes, or guild if we have more than a party size interested and play the game in an oldschool style fashion. Well - just no twinking basically.

We can craft our own gear and save up enough cash for armor/weapons/spells. Just try to avoid dumping 100pp on your character.

Obviously I have no control over what people do - but this is what I'd like to try.

I'm fine with accepting gifts from random high levels or even saving up platinum to buy stuff in EC from players.

We don't need to be completely hardcore and only use items we've crafted or gotten as drops. My main problem is completely decking out a character at level 1.

HERE'S THE CATCH! I only have 25 days or so. I understand if you stop reading. The guild or group is just for a short time fix as I'm moving to Guildwars 2. But it's ok! Because I can pass off guild leadership to anyone else - or keep the dream alive with the guild by adding in another player when I leave.

If anyone is interested please let me know in the forums, and we can set up a perfect group of classes and set up shop to meet in either freeport or qeynos to start our adventures. Or if everyone wants the same race - we can just start in that city.

Bringing the oldschool EQ back! Time to wield some rusty weapons!

Sillious
08-01-2012, 09:45 PM
im actually in the same boat. I just plan on playing a little until GW2. I have a level 4 shammy right now. Problem is, unless we get a port to the same place, I cant run really anywhere at this point without dying. SOOO. i'd be happy to group and level together, but we need to get a port.

Estu
08-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Ports are easy do get. Do a /who all druid 39 60 or a /who all wizard 39 60 and send people tells. Many are willing to give free ports to newbies. If you see me online I can port you (though I'm not online super-often).

Arclanz
08-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Sounds like a blast! I love the idea of relying on each other for tailoring, smithing, jewel-craft, etc. Fun stuff. Hmm I wasn't too successful reinstalling P99 two weeks ago.

fullmetalcoxman
08-02-2012, 04:10 PM
I would be down for something like this.