PDA

View Full Version : Above and Beyond.

Rhoan
08-03-2012, 06:35 AM
Iddy, the gnome cleric, went above and beyond to help me get Raster of Guk tonight. At first, he tried training zone to let us kill. When that didn't work, he stayed around to lead me down to Raster to kill, and subsequently led me back up to uguk without a death.

What a testament to what this server should be! Thank you, Iddy.

Honorable mentions are Anathorn and Kratzy, two new players to the server who stood by me when we were just XPing and we saw Raster on track! Show these two some love, they deserve it.

This server is the best, and this just reinforces it for me!

Raavak
08-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Good karma :)

Kyosai7
08-03-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm actually have a pretty good time adjusting to the harshness of old school EQ, thanks to the friendly community, even if the lack of server-wide chat can make it feel a bit empty sometimes :)

SwordNboard
08-03-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm actually have a pretty good time adjusting to the harshness of old school EQ, thanks to the friendly community, even if the lack of server-wide chat can make it feel a bit empty sometimes :)

Find a guild! Like Flawless Victory.. ;) leveling guild

Apeople
08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
I just started up a couple days ago, and people have been most kind so far, thanks to all you folks!

poofph
08-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Same here, I just started the other day and most everyone has been very kind, enjoying the server very much.

Danyelle
08-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Find a guild! Like Flawless Victory.. ;) leveling guild

That still only lets you communicate within that guild. Sometimes it's nice to chat with the population as a whole, and the forums are not only no where near as convenient for that (plus some people with shitty computers...or that build them on purpose for the "Classic feel", can't get into a browser while EQ is running), but the forums are also much more troll/ass heavy than the kind people in-game.

But still. Non-Classic sinning evil corrupt space cats etc etc.