PDA

View Full Version : Boat problem

zenqlaugh
08-07-2012, 03:46 AM
Hello.. I'm trying to get to BB from Freeport. I waited a while for the boat and it finally showed up, took me to a couple of places in OOT, and now it's been stuck at the second stop in OOT. I've been standing on the boat while it's been parked at the dock for about 30 mins. I don't have a gate spell so I'm forced to just stand here waiting endlessly.

Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong here?

myxomatosii
08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Hello.. I'm trying to get to BB from Freeport. I waited a while for the boat and it finally showed up, took me to a couple of places in OOT, and now it's been stuck at the second stop in OOT. I've been standing on the boat while it's been parked at the dock for about 30 mins. I don't have a gate spell so I'm forced to just stand here waiting endlessly.

Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong here?

Sounds like an unfortunate side-affect of the server crash, most likely happened and halted the boat. The BB > OoT > FP boat and vice versa is usually pretty stable.

zenqlaugh
08-07-2012, 03:49 AM
I just noticed that the server itself has been down and I've just been standing in the twilight zone for the last half hour.

Hope I don't log back in to find my corpse at the bottom of the ocean lol...

agahnim
08-07-2012, 03:58 AM
also, the boats from erudin to queynos need to be checked

myxomatosii
08-07-2012, 04:04 AM
I just noticed that the server itself has been down and I've just been standing in the twilight zone for the last half hour.

Hope I don't log back in to find my corpse at the bottom of the ocean lol...

Its about 60p for a corpse summon from a friendly necro if this unfortunately did happen, I doubt so but ya never know.