PDA

View Full Version : A little peace of mind for those who lost all their gear?

Naerron
08-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Any sort of update or anything about those who lost all their gear? Really surprised you guys are leaving a ton of people in the dark, who have lost months-years of work because of a strange glitch, as to if they will even get their gear back or what if any steps are being taken. Is there a chance we could get a little peace of mind just by giving us any sort of scrap of info on the plan?

nilbog
08-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Sure. Only rogean and I can do everything necessary to restore the items. Crash happened in one of the worst ways possible.

I have restored probably 50% of the threads so far. If yours isn't completed, it will be soon. I'm not even near my PC atm so I cant do much else.

Hope that helps to ease troubled minds. Thanks for patience

Sent from phone

Loke
08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Sure. Only rogean and I can do everything necessary to restore the items. Crash happened in one of the worst ways possible.

I have restored probably 50% of the threads so far. If yours isn't completed, it will be soon. I'm not even near my PC atm so I cant do much else.

Sent from phone

Worst. Customer Service. Ever.

Quitting for EQ online adventures.

Austrianna
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM

I work in a video game store and we still have a PS2 copy of that game in the store ....

Tasslehofp99
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
lol loke its hard to detect sarcasm in text, you should be careful of making yourself look like such an ass.

Messianic
08-09-2012, 06:56 PM

::Comic book shop guy voice::

fixt

Breeziyo
08-09-2012, 07:40 PM
lol loke its hard to detect sarcasm in text, you should be careful of making yourself look like such an ass.

To be fair it's pretty apparent sarcasm because EQOA isn't up anymore.

Protagonist
08-09-2012, 07:40 PM

100000% agree

Enderenter
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Sent from phone

Thanks Nilbog. I appreciate the response, and keep up the good work.

Sirviver
08-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Absolutely. Thank you, Nilbog!

HeallunRumblebelly
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Big thx 2 heallun 4 flagging down nilbog 2day on irc 4 re-gears~ =D

Artah
08-10-2012, 12:18 AM

Sent from phone

Thank you for the update nilbog.

I have aquired some temporary gear to kind of exp with, anyone that's gotten a restore please tell us how they dealt with that so that we know if we need to empty slots for when the time comes for us? My bank/Inventory will be overloaded and I also got another worker sledge mallet.

acid_reflux
08-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I hope someones loot is restored into a fatty sack at my feet when i log in.

Hamlett
08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
patiently waiting for my restore.....hopefully before christmas :)