PDA

View Full Version : WTS Warrior/tank gear.

wasp23
08-13-2012, 06:06 AM
stripping my 30 warrior, almost never him and need plat. Im selling at normal prices, maybe just under avg price to get rid of the stuff. Please message me on here with what u want + offer. Please note, i play euro times, so give me some time to responde.

RED = Sold

- Skull Shaped Barbute
- Granite Bracer x2 - 2k each 1 left, 2k
- Idol of Thorned
- Truncheon of Doom - 20k obo
- Lammy - 2.8k
- Blood Fire - 11k obo
- Cobalt Gauntlets and Boots - Gaunts 350 and boots 400
- Sarnak Hide Mask - 250
- Mithril BP and Vambraces
- Runed Lava Pendant
- Dark Scale Greaves
- Drolvarg Mantle - 50k or a lap dance in game.
- Runed Oak Bow

PS - would also take offers on the account. Its a Halfling warrior with jboots. a few kills from 31 and includes a lvl 11 bard ;D.

wasp23
08-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Bump

***will be online the next 4 hours at least.

wasp23
08-13-2012, 07:00 PM
bump - updated

Mangorange
08-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks for already selling off the idol after we agreed on a price and time. You conveniently logging off after my whisper to you said it already.

Stand-up trader.

Alright, will you be on 3 hours or so from now? I will be back from work and online by then
What is your in game name?

Thanks.

il be on Fattank or Altaiir.

I logged in and whispered you in-game on Fattank just 15 minutes before the stated meeting time of in 3 hours, and you promptly logged off afterwards. I then noticed that your idol had already been updated as sold as of the 2 hour mark.

Either you fail at reading comprehension or you decided to sell it for a better offer and then subsequently
pretend here. I highly doubt that it's not the latter as it would take a rediculously low IQ to overlook such a large part of a body of text. Good luck to you, "sir."

wasp23
08-14-2012, 04:31 PM
cant sit around all day waiting for you sry sir. I dont recall you sending me any tells, i tried sending u multiple and added u to friends to see if you were online. There are plenty of Idols out there, im sure you will find another. GL sir

wasp23
08-15-2012, 04:21 AM
bump

wasp23
08-16-2012, 05:30 AM
bump