PDA

View Full Version : Enc charm solo 51+

xonic1
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi,

Where is the best spot to charm solo from 51-55? I would like somewhere that isn't too risky. Maybe guards somewhere? Not having much luck finding a group anywhere most of the time.

Thanks!

Abraham99
08-14-2012, 12:15 AM
You can try karnors castle. The entrance mobs might be good charm material and you can probably get some solo mobs there. If anything goes wrong just run to field of bone.

Pringles
08-14-2012, 12:39 AM
might be rough solo in KC with the resists and trains :(

Caravelle1
08-14-2012, 12:49 AM
havn't played in awhile but:

Halas guards will give exp all the way 60 I think. 6-8 lvl 40 guards on a 15 minutes timer or so.

Outside Chardok is a pretty easy area to kite around and lots of mobs.

In seb you can make it to the castle area in front of disco. You can camp the 2 beetles that can spawn there.

frost giants?

Personally the way I leveled was before they nerfed charm with the level 50 warrior mob in burning woods. You would haste it, give it nice weps and kill 10-15 mobs. then mem blur and have it instantly heal to full and repeat.
Might be possible if you stacked negative magic resists items on it like adamantium band and rusty spiked collar

Splorf22
08-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Rather than worry about the risks of a dungeon, buy a pair of WC caps (200p/shot). It's cheaper than a rez and a lot more convenient. Also, 51-55 is probably the best level range for charm soloing. You get good rune spells and paralyzing earth, but you never have to fight summoning mobs.

For low 50s I suggest Lower Guk. You should be able to do anything there on either side. The undead side is a bit easier though - the ghouls will root each other and then even on charm breaks you have no problems at all :D

xonic1
08-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I am doing CoM right now and it is pretty decent exp, how does that compare to Lguk exp?

falkun
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Lguk mobs generally have lower HPs than COM mobs due to being classic vs. kunark