PDA

View Full Version : enchanter needing some help

tiptopjames
08-15-2012, 07:18 AM
so i have died twice now attempting to get my enchanting spells from neriak. both times killed by a dark elf while illusioned trying to get my spells. try as i might i just could not get the exact loc i needed, this time walked by an ambassador in maidens fancy (pretty sure thats the stores name).

bound across the ocean, stupidly, i did not rebind in FP or EC, thinking i had learned enough from my previous death to live through it (wrong)

so, i guess what i'm asking for is either someone to purchase the enchanting spells for me, or give me good directions on how to get there without dying as the maps haven't been much help to me in that regard so far. would gladly pay for the service first mentioned, though all my money is on my corpse.

also, if i nice dark elf would be willing to drag my corpse to 3rd gate zone line, that would be awesome (downstairs and out the door at maidens fancy, pretty sure i would die again trying to get it) thanks to choking for doing basically this same thing for me the first time!
a port across the sea from faydark would be awesome as well, but i figure i already rode the boat twice so what's one more time?

there's my story and requests, let me know and i send tells next time i log in, or around nowish if it's quick enough.

Breeziyo
08-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Did you choose a deity or something? What would make a DElf kill you if you were using the proper illusion?

Mosharm
08-15-2012, 08:18 AM
nt

Menemas
08-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Character name?

tiptopjames
08-15-2012, 02:30 PM
character name is adolph i hopefully be on later tonight.

breeziyo, no i have no deity, i'm baffled myself.

tiptopjames
08-15-2012, 02:44 PM
actually on right now, PST if you can help out

Messianic
08-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Did you kill stuff in Crushbone?

tiptopjames
08-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Did you kill stuff in Crushbone?

so much stuff, i guess you just answered my "why did i get killed question"

Messianic
08-15-2012, 03:15 PM
so much stuff, i guess you just answered my "why did i get killed question"

Well, some mobs in Neriak (I think it's just the warrior guild - someone correct me if i'm wrong) are on "Indigo Brotherhood" faction - that's one of the ones you turf when you kill those blue orcs.

It's not a huge deal, you just have to figure out which mobs are and aren't on that faction..most of Neriak should still be accessible.

Striiker
08-17-2012, 04:22 PM
I can help get your corpse and the spell you need. As an enchanter, you should be fine to get your corpse by invising and dragging to a safe location. Another thing you can do is invis yourself and go target the vendor, run off to a safe spot, click off invis and/con the vendor. He/she may not be KOS to you. In that case, you can invis, get to the vendor and buy the spell. You should observe the vendor for a few mins to ensure that nothing paths past it though just in case as they may be KOS to you. The great thing about being an enchanter is that you can do a LOT of stuff and get to places in zones that others can't (invis, calm, mez, memblur if needed etc). This would be good practice in trying to solve this problem of yours.
I would be quite happy to help you though if you need it. If you see me in game, shoot me a tell, I can be in Neriak in minutes.