PDA

View Full Version : Any Wizards about to start epic or doing it?

Houdiny
08-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Title says it all. I was wading through the info on the walk through and Arantir despawned on me. Would like to know if any Wizards plan on at least starting the quest and if I could get with you in game before you spawn him.

I need a note from him and couldn't get it in time before he despawned. It wont interfere with your quest any and if need be I can wait until you are done to do what I need too. It doesn't have to be the start either it can be from any point of the quest in which he will spawn. I just need him spawned is all

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adrieth
08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
I have a Ro's Breath potion in my bag for just such an occasion. Find me in game and we can make this happen. I should be on Najdorf most of the evening.

Asher
08-21-2012, 02:50 PM
I am going to start when they mod the quest and make the fear part triggered. That should be happening before velious right?

Adrieth
08-21-2012, 04:55 PM
I think that comes either with or just after Velious, Asher. Not 100% sure on that though. Either way, it's "around" the same time.

Ele
08-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Broken Golem comes 3-4 months after Velious drops, as do the other revamps (Skyfire Ragefire, Undead Bard, Venril Sathir Remains, etc.)

Houdiny
08-22-2012, 05:34 PM
I got it. When I got home from work and logged in there was a wizard right there doing a turn in. Thanks for the offers of help though. Can't believe I lucked out like that.

Adrieth
08-22-2012, 05:40 PM
I got it. When I got home from work and logged in there was a wizard right there doing a turn in. Thanks for the offers of help though. Can't believe I lucked out like that.

Thumbs up.

Houdiny
08-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the help Adrieth. Didn't realize it was you! haha

Did you just burn the Ro's Breath for me or did you have some epic stuff of your own to do? If you just burned it for me I would like to reimburse you for the pp spent.

Adrieth
08-22-2012, 06:16 PM
I had it in my bags for something else that was no longer necessary (this (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81073)). No bother at all, happy to not have it wasted. Glad you could use it ;)