PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Warrior gear

Boilon
08-21-2012, 09:21 PM
does anyone know a relatively good list of mid ranged gear for an Iksar Warrior? I know some of the ones listed on the warrior class wiki is Iksar usable, but stuff like crafted/cobalt is not. So wondering if anyone knows a good list of obtainable gear to use for them (nothing like 25k p +). Somewhat curious about making one cause it's cool lol not really to raid

Justinuti
08-21-2012, 10:43 PM
What gear are you currently using?

Boilon
08-21-2012, 11:08 PM
none, I haven't made him yet, just looking for item ideas... some I have considered though.

helm - Helm of Rile
waist - Thick Banded Belt / FBSS
ears - Diamondine Earrings
fingers - 5ac/55hp rings
shoulders - Crested spaulders
weapons - Lamentation / Wurmslayer / Green jaded broadsword
wrist - Kylong Wrist Guards ?

aside from that I'm not sure? Maybe the Trooper Scale ? That Iksar/war only quest gear?

Comapavik
08-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Trooper scale is ok and easy to get. Seb scale is probably the best, but that jarsath stuff that rots in KC will also last you a long time, and is free.

Urbanzkopf
08-22-2012, 04:20 AM
I have a full set of trooper scale on blue.... the quests are fairly easy if you have a lvl 45-50ish main.. they are pretty specific so if you do get round to completing them make sure you read and do everything correctly.

Boilon
08-22-2012, 04:54 AM
for trooper scale quests though you need Cab factions don't you?

Urbanzkopf
08-22-2012, 06:20 AM
well assuming that this post is about an iksar warrior that isn't going to be a problem ;)

nothsa
08-22-2012, 06:29 AM
My set up is.
Arms Jarath scale, boots too.
Seb scale legs
Belt fbss
Chest inky, however the quest one is fine too.
Seb bracer, and savaging bracer, harden clay is fine here
Tattered mantle for shoulder (slightly better earlyer on than crested)
neck lava pendant
gloves quest are fine but i was lazy and got a iskar scale gloves
helm of rile is great or froggy or tranix helm
idol of thorned ranged
5/55 rings and diamonine ear rings.
hooded black cape for back its a decent item.

kaev
08-22-2012, 01:51 PM
With a lovely set of Platinum Ornate Chain you could be the prettiest lizard in the game!

bizzum
08-22-2012, 02:05 PM
There are not a ton of options, and it depends on your level, but there is already a thread about this where I detailed what I have in the Tank forums.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74041

Thats a higher end list. A lot of the other posts are good suggestions, but you are pretty much stuck with Jarsath, Seb Scale, Kylong, or Trooper Scale for the most part unless you are going leather.

I would say for a lower price range:

Head - Helm of Rile / Kylong War Helm / Frog Crown / Tranix Crown
Wrists - Sebilite Scale Bracer, Bracer of Scavenging, Hardened Clay Bracer, Trooper Scale isn't bad either
Shoulders - Crested Spaulders or Trooper Scale
Chest - Trooper Scale / Jarsath
Gloves - Trooper Scale or Seb Scale
Waist - FBSS then RBG or Sky Haste
Back - Hooded Black cloak is solid
Neck - NoS is best but + STA jewelry of lava pendant
Feet - Seb Scale until you can manage to loot Jarsath (no drop in KC)
Arms - Seb Scale or Kylong
Rings - 55 HP all the way and a Djarn's when you can
Earrings - Diamondine to start, then Earring of Essence and FBH
Face - EVeil is best but a tad pricey, Sarnak Hide Mask works until then
Hands - Trooper Scale best, then Seb Scale
Ranged - Idol of the Thorned

For weapons you wanna do the same as other warriors, maybe pre 45 use one proccing wep (smoldering brand / obsidian shard) and a wurmy or something, then switch to yak swords, then 50+ Sarnak Warhammer and Snare Whip / Yak Club

Messianic
08-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Tree Weave.

Boilon
08-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the tips guys... what I meant about trooper scale quest, is I would like to do it on my other chars if I can ( since the items are tradable) but in order to do that I would need Cab faction on my Mage or something to do it for him I guess...

bizzum
08-22-2012, 08:50 PM
The quest mobs are in OT, they are scorpions, but I think they are still on Cabilis faction.. I know that my druid was definitely KoS to them and so was my Enchanter. I guess if you have a high level Erudite like your sig says you might not be able to do it with him. You may be able to loot the things on your cleric if you camp him next to the mobs or something, but you might want to con the turnin mobs first.

If you catch me online I could probably help you as well using my warrior.