PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Endurance drain bug

Dullah
08-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Theres a bug with endurance drain or with its graphical representation. It seems to happen if you fight for long periods of time without ever sitting. It doesn't show your yellow bar drained, but you begin hitting for minimal damage far more often (lots of base damage backstabs etc). I've seen this bug infrequently, but now with kunark and disciplines, its been happening regularly after popping a disc. After a disc, my damage output will be broken until I get a acumen or sit for a while. Afterwards, my dps returns to normal. The problem is that I don't see endurance or anything correctly indicating the true status of my endurance.

heartbrand
08-26-2012, 11:14 AM
I can confirm experiencing this.

Cwall
08-26-2012, 07:56 PM
pretty sure discs are supposed to drain your endurance pretty hard

Dullah
08-27-2012, 06:01 AM
They do. Problem is, it looks recovered, but its not. Your damage will be very low as if you had no endurance. In a group where you never have a chance to sit as a melee, you can go quite a while before its fixes.

Palemoon
08-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Kinda neat if they did fix stamina and make it something you have to manage more instead of forget about. Makes the stamina replenishing spells like extinguish fatigue and acume and yalup more useful.

Hope they fix the graphical representation , but glad this feature is in place.

Remember, Wyrmslayer use to be called Stamslayer

Nirgon
08-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Another reason the willsapper was so popular in Velious.

Everyone who could get their hands on one did. Rogues/wars had it pretty easy too with ragebringer/will sapper or willsapper / off hand blue warrior epic.

Not to mention it prevents you from being able to jump when drained....

Dullah
10-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Bump.

This bug still in.

After a few hours of fighting and several disciplines, you will start mysteriously hitting for minimum damage. A 19 dmg sword begins to spam hits for 5 and 6 damage.

Giovanni
11-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Does weapon weight affect stam drain on here?

Retti_
11-03-2013, 01:13 AM
I dont think so. Cant honestly say ive seen a difference between wurmslayer main and ykesha main.

Silent
11-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Glad to have read the bug section, I remember someone telling me about this bug 2 weeks back when I noticed I was constantly hitting for minimum backstabs, and getting some single digit attacks on caster mobs. So right now the only fix to this is to sit down for 30 sec to a min like your medding on a melee? Food = endurance right? Maybe it has something to do with stamina not being regenerated while standing after using a disc

Nirgon
11-19-2013, 08:20 PM
Pls add stamina drain from melee too.