PDA

View Full Version : Necro - 20-30

Bubbakewlj
08-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Any really good exp spots for a solo Necro 20-30? MM seems pretty good group exp, but often time I get wife aggro a lot so being able to find something good to solo would be nice.

I tried soloing in unrest, but that wasnt really ideal with all the trash adds and fighting for mobs on the first floor with groups.

filthyphil
08-29-2012, 08:20 AM
lake of ill omen, start on the side near FV zoneline. When those become too easy move towards the windmill and do the cats, when those become trivial move towards sarnak fort entrance and do the skeles/cats/goblin casters(Fear>Snare>Nuke on the casters or your dead). I did the zone from lvl 20-29 in a few days.

Vicatin
09-19-2012, 09:07 AM
sisters oot. 24-30ish

amazing money and exp. i miss that camp

Estu
09-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I think around 24 the craig spiders are good in the karanas, i think west?

East.

Swish
09-23-2012, 10:17 PM
sisters oot. 24-30ish

amazing money and exp. i miss that camp

Spot on! Great camp...save all the elven blood for a cultural smith who might pay well for it :)

Autotune
10-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Spot on! Great camp...save all the elven blood for a cultural smith who might pay well for it :)

pretty much this, back when i was leveling it was always taken tho lol. I think I leveled a good bit soloing the ancient croc camp in upper guk too around those levels.

After so long I switched and did the druids in west commons, they seemed to always drop fine steel weapons and you can (if you're faction is already high enough) vendor them to the druid vendor right there (you don't, or didn't, lose faction with her by killing those guys) don't remember what level they are either tho tbh. The druids in east commons are almost as good, but not quite as the ones in west commons.