PDA

View Full Version : Enc Epic starting level?

Kratzy
08-27-2012, 11:25 PM
I am level 47 and the wiki says you can start your epic at 46+. I hailed the first guy Stofo Olan in Erudin, but he only answers, "When you have more experience behind you, then you will be rewarded."

What level does it start at then if not 46? ..... And is this an error, and it should work?

Phinger
08-28-2012, 01:12 AM
He told me the same thing (i was upper 40s) but still did the turn in without problems.

Kratzy
08-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Any other enchanters have anything to say about experiencing the epic quest pre-50? did it work, did he answer? does it matter?

Halfelfbard
08-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Its 46+ because u need plane mobs.

rikustrength
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I think epics were eventually changed on live to be able to be started sooner, since progression made it that lower and lower level characters were able to efficiently complete epic quest content it made no sense to lock them out arbitrarily until lvl 50+. You may not be able to "officially" begin the quest, but there is still probably a lot of content you can complete now. Some other various npc's may even still speak to you, either way there are likely a lot of mobs that you can kill at your lvl with little or no help. I recall on live I began my epic as a druid at 46 (and it actually let me begin it), and there were a LOT of things i needed to collect/kill that were completely soloable for that level. Even if it locks me out of beginning the quest til 51, I know I can likely still begin actually working on the quest mobs around 46, and perhaps have most of it completed by the time I'm high enough level to turn it in.