PDA

View Full Version : Pally Stuns

Vladigan
08-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Just a general question. I am noticing that Pally stuns seem to only effect creatures up to level 55... so just to make sure i understand... my pally will NEVER be able to stun anything higher than 55? (pretty much all raid targets)

falkun
08-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Yup. Pallies got an AA stun (Divine Stun), but even that generally did not work against raid target bosses, only higher level raid trash mobs.

The good news is, even without stunning, you still SERIOUSLY PISS OFF the raid mob or trash you are trying to tank.

Also, somewhere along the lines, I can't remember when, paladins got some low level stuns ('Cease' and 'Desist'), which were GREAT, lower-mana cost stuns that I used for tanking aggro even in PoP. Like 'Stun', they only stunned up to L55 mobs.

Vladigan
08-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Ty. At least I can still use to generate threat! I was worried about that. :) I guess i will keep leveling my pally.

kaev
08-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Cease and Desist were Luclin spells, had to go to the moon to buy 'em when they were introduced.

Splorf22
08-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Raid mobs are immune to stun for obvious reasons. With even a 90% chance to resist that means 4-5 enchanters can kill Trakanon just with PBAOEs.