PDA

View Full Version : Hate Raid PUG

Rizher
08-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Friday afternoon around 5 Est.

Looking for at least 1 54+ Enc. (Max 2)

Looking for at least 1 54+ Shm (Max 2)

Looking for 1 55+ War/Pal/Sk ( If no tank I will play my 59 War) (Max 2)

Looking for 1-2 Monks (If no monks and we have a tank I will play my 53 monk)

Looking for two clerics 52+ ( Sweetbaby already confirmed, if no second cleric my friend will play 59 cleric instead of his rog)

Willing to take any other class that wants to go except rogues. I cleared hate 3 times last week and the third time was the only time we had gems drop. It's not bad enough that rogues pickpocket a gem or 2 but when I loot corpse after corpse and they don't even have a copper piece it speaks volumes. So unless your're a rog I already know chances are I won't have you raiding hate.

If anyone wants to gear an alt and has a level 59/60 main that is pertinent to the raid I am in favor of that. Both toons will be ported up and you can roll for any drops for your alt. (Pertinent = Tank, Cleric, Enc, Sham, Monk)

All loot is random rolls if more than one class, no exceptions. No last piece rights.

Exp group will be Highest tank, cleric, and Monk and whatever other 3 classes I determine best fills it out. (no lvl 60's) If you come to hate with me and cry for exp I am going to point you back to the direction of KC, and swiftly.

Gems: Monk gets first BD or lowest denomination received. If a level 59/60 that has full hate gear attends just to help because a friend is here they will receive second BD / choice of gem. A couple of 100PP gems will be given to clerics and the rest will be retained by me to cover Hate stone cost.

I encourage Dru's, SKs, Pals, Wizzies, rangers, and necros to attend. I do plan to do at least 1 fear raid this weekend also. It's mainly about loot I know, but it's also about having fun and potentially forming a core group of people that can work the planes and maybe epics in the near future regardless of what guild you are in.

Leave a reply if you wish to attend with Name, Class, and level. You can send me a /tell in game aftr 4 Est on Chaching if you have questions. The most I will take up in 18 people.

Cya in the planes.

Raavak
08-30-2012, 10:04 AM
This is sorta OT, but were rogues able to pickpocket planar mobs clean on Live? I don't remember having an issue with not enough gems to go around to compensate the pulling team. I know the bugs in Sebilis just got fixed, just wondering if the planes are next.

Tecmos Deception
08-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Willing to take any other class that wants to go except rogues. I cleared hate 3 times last week and the third time was the only time we had gems drop. It's not bad enough that rogues pickpocket a gem or 2 but when I loot corpse after corpse and they don't even have a copper piece it speaks volumes. So unless your're a rog I already know chances are I won't have you raiding hate.

Somebody is either exaggerating how little loot dropped, or wasn't paying any attention at all to the NPCs ocasionally yelling "this rogue is climbing in my pockets and snatching my gems up!", or you raided with the luckiest rogues ever.

Crazyeye
08-30-2012, 12:31 PM
This guy leads some mighty fine raids, cleared hate once with him before having 6-7 peeps in about 3-4 hours. Wouldn't let me play the King of Thieves rogue tho 4 some reason?? :O If im available tomorrow ill come riz.

Rizher
08-30-2012, 02:08 PM
The King of Thieves is always welcome! Log on tomorrow and play a few hrs; we'll rip up Hate in a couple of hrs.

Comapavik
08-30-2012, 07:16 PM
I'd like to attend. Comapavik, 54 Shaman.

azeth
08-30-2012, 08:01 PM
This is sorta OT, but were rogues able to pickpocket planar mobs clean on Live? I don't remember having an issue with not enough gems to go around to compensate the pulling team. I know the bugs in Sebilis just got fixed, just wondering if the planes are next.

You often got caught. Additionally, you pickpocket 1 piece of non-magic loot/money at a time. So consider how many attempts it'd take to feed gems to a raid.

Death's inevitable.

Safon
08-31-2012, 03:36 AM
Is there anything from hate trash mobs that would make the trip worthwhile to a necro?

Tarathiel
08-31-2012, 03:49 AM
wow, what a way to pigeon hole every rogue into one category there buddy, i hope your raid is severely lacking dps

Tarathiel
08-31-2012, 03:56 AM
and fwiw at lvl 60 i get caught at least 1 out of every 5 attempts at a pick pocket (not while grouped or raids, it is possible to pp solo....) so its not hard to tell when a mob is being pick pocketed... anything thats not undead or an animal will have a "stop thief" message. so my advice would be to not stereotype or accuse rogues of PPing until you have proof =D

taysk8
08-31-2012, 04:50 AM
54 War Badwar down to tank =D

Rizher
08-31-2012, 05:48 AM
Currently have 2 tanks, 2 Shms, 2 Clrs and a few others.

Need a 54+ enc and a Bard that can loot the drops would be nice.

username17
08-31-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm gonna be that guy.

60 Rogue LFG

Edit: I only need WS Boots

Tarathiel
08-31-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm gonna be that guy.

60 Rogue LFG

Edit: I only need WS Boots

nah let em wipe and not have any rogues to help em cr

MammothMafia
08-31-2012, 12:30 PM
60 chanter possible available. will make sure there are no wipes if I'm around =)

Thatguy05
08-31-2012, 03:21 PM
nah let em wipe and not have any rogues to help em cr

Guys bitter as fuck lol.

Tarathiel
08-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Guys bitter as fuck lol.

just stickin up for my fellow rogues! =D