PDA

View Full Version : Are you Kithicor material?(necs only)

filthyphil
09-01-2012, 01:18 AM
I challenge all necros 35-38 to attempt this zone if you are confident in your skills. I made 2 1/2 yellow bars of exp in 30 minutes at lvl 38. Only to have it stripped away from me with 3 consecutive deaths by necromancer mobs. The trick to the expedient exp gains is to charm a melee mob, send it against a caster, and drop your poison dot on the caster and DD the snot out of him. Once he goes down you just rest while his dots eat away at your pets life. When the mez breaks you simply nuke him once or twice and you got 2 kills for the price of one. I implore you to use your steelskin spell or you will die the second your mez breaks. I died once because I did not refresh it between pulls. I died a second time because the root broke and I was dotted at half HP(should have healed up before pulling again) & a third death when I accidently focused a pet, who's summoner was hiding in the tree next to him lmao. It is really satisfying to pull this zone off.. I can't wait to be level 39 so I can use my new undead DD. If your looking for a challenge or just something new you HAVE to try it. But prepared to die an agonizing death.

EDIT: There are also 2 ranger mobs that pop during the day, really easy kills for 1 blue of exp.

Tecmos Deception
09-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Level 38 in ~ an hour. That's approaching bard xp speed :)