PDA

View Full Version : Well Well Well Combine!

Truestory
05-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Good day sirs to those of you who i used to know on combine. Also which classses were overpowered in original EQ i cant remember i couldn't get past lvl 20 back in the day.

Omnimorph
05-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Class / affiliation on combine? I think i recall your name, but my memory sucks as it is.

Mage or Necro seem to be popular for soloing. Druids as well. I remember back in classic, it was easier to start a new character than get through those 20s :p

Welcome to p99!

Zithax
05-26-2010, 08:42 AM
LOL TS.

Truestory
05-26-2010, 08:55 AM
iskar shaman, argh i wish i could be 1 now minus shaman plus necro. lizards are so sexy

zithax wut r u playing? give me some plats / FS weaponz!

Reiker
05-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Truestory hope you're not playing shaman again.

Zexa
05-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Class / affiliation on combine?

I think he was more, err... infamous on The Sleeper, but I didn't play as long on The Combine so he may have been up to his old tricks there too. He had a lot of classes, but I think most of them got sold on player auctions after 3 days /played and some shakerpaging in PoFire.

Reiker
05-26-2010, 10:30 AM
That and we denied his app because he was terrible.

moebius8
05-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Good day sirs to those of you who i used to know on combine. Also which classses were overpowered in original EQ i cant remember i couldn't get past lvl 20 back in the day.

thats standfasts alt. ahh well maybe losiing globals were a good thing after all.

Thrymm
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
thats standfasts alt. ahh well maybe losiing globals were a good thing after all.

The Standfast preaching/rants in PoK were entertaining when the flames started!

Zexa
05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Craks Open a Miller....

moebius8
05-26-2010, 10:46 AM

Craks Open a Miller....

he wasnt a truly horrible cleric until he got drunk, you could be ok with him main healing until he was on the second sixpack. Once he hit that magic place though you were doomed.
My guildleader Loving used to make us group with him because she felt sorry for him so i know all to well the horrors of a Standfast party.
Lol who were the two guys who put him on ignore and powerleveled him to 75 just to piss off general? ive completely forgotton.

Omnimorph
05-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Sounds like you guys were around on combine a long time after i was gone :p i quit (or rather my isp died) mid PoP... disappointing really :/ i was looking forward most to pwning PoP raid mobs. Ah well.

Murphy
05-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes, your ISP died...Typical Europe excuse Omni... =p

Reiker
05-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Holy shit, Truestory = Standfast?? Or am I understanding something wrong.

moebius8
05-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Holy shit, Truestory = Standfast?? Or am I understanding something wrong.

well truestory was a long time alt of standfasts, now if this is the same guy then yes very possibly.
I cant imagine a long time combine refugee would actually choose one of stands more well known alts on purpose.

Truestory
05-26-2010, 02:59 PM
hahahhaha naw not standfast, that was just a friend always calling me that in general and he was in my guild for months. i remember convincing him to come to POV and get shakerpaged but he ran out of exp range at the last second because he saw a train.

and LOL @ U REIKR U = IDIOT. didn't get into whatever guild that was bcuz dood was mad i was selling my sk box

Zexa
05-26-2010, 04:09 PM
And because you were just going to sell a raid geared toon for even more.

If you had shakerpaged me some maybe you would have gotten in!

Emerald_keep
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Although i never had a problem with Truestory on the Combine, He had a terrible reputation and shakerpaging was just about the only thing he knew how to do, from what i could tell :P

Flame away if you wish, but the true story is, I remember you, and the only thing i can remember is you sucking.

Truestory
05-26-2010, 08:57 PM
rofl ur sad doubt i ever even played with you