PDA

View Full Version : A new force has risen to the occasion on RED.

lite
09-03-2012, 12:55 PM
We aren't your average crew....We are organized, goal oriented, and have the power to get shit done. Get with this.... Want to be part of our already prominent force? Hit me up in game if you are ready to place your time on something with nothing but potential. We keep our folks grouped, look out for one another, and raid frequently.

http://p99vv.guildlaunch.com/

http://i.imgur.com/eN0xA.jpg

lite
09-03-2012, 05:06 PM
bump, Right now is an amazing time to get started on Red, Kunark just recently released ! Nothing but great opportunities. Pick your team, smurfs or the red dawn!

Hailto
09-03-2012, 07:41 PM
When are you guys going to stop forcing this on blue and realize that people just don't want to play there?

Tasslehofp99
09-03-2012, 08:10 PM
lol, ya
People on that server are all WoWkids or uber trolls, drive thru.

Xanthias
09-03-2012, 08:53 PM
When are you guys going to stop forcing this on blue and realize that people just don't want to play there?

Thatguy05
09-03-2012, 09:09 PM
LOL RED SERVER.....

Slycen
09-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Who would want to join a guild that includes Heartbrand/Checkraise, the guy who never holds up to his end of the deal on cross server transactions?

heartbrand
09-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Who would want to join a guild that includes Heartbrand/Checkraise, the guy who never holds up to his end of the deal on cross server transactions?

Who the fuck are you? What?

Dullah
09-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Lol, blue. Where everyone else is forced to wait in line for TMO's scraps...

Diggles
09-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Lol, blue. Where everyone else is forced to wait in line for TMO's scraps...

Lol, red. Where everyone is forced to beg for more players because they grief everyone else off the server.

aborted
09-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Lol, red. Where everyone is forced to beg for more players because they grief everyone else off the server.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46looxIi41qe9tnzo1_400.jpg

Anesthia
09-04-2012, 05:16 AM
Please move this to red forums.

mitic
09-04-2012, 05:47 AM
hello, I play on blue cause I like to exclusively grind and camp stuff over and over again.

Tasslehofp99
09-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Damn right, and you dont see us shitting up your red forums...now piss off!

mitic
09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Damn right, and you dont see us shitting up your red forums...now piss off!

thought blue players are all polite and have proper manners. Iam disappoint!

Safon
09-04-2012, 07:43 AM
thought blue players are all polite and have proper manners. Iam disappoint!

You were as blue as they come for ages, stop acting like a red baller

mitic
09-04-2012, 07:50 AM
I've been blue cause there was no red my friend. and we are one big family on P99 after all!

right now there are 2 major guilds competing for bosses plus there is still a 150% exp bonus in place!

this fyi my blue brethens!

godbox
09-04-2012, 12:47 PM
to sum up thread...
craigslist/casualencounters: tiny server seeking players to /drool over legacy gear

Hailto
09-04-2012, 02:17 PM
No guys, it really is the superior server, thats why they have 80 people online at peak, and they are having to beg us "blubies" that they talk shit about constantly to come play on their server. But no guys...really....its great...please guys...log on...

Halfling
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
to sum up thread...
craigslist/casualencounters: tiny server seeking players to /drool over legacy gear

mitic
09-04-2012, 02:41 PM
actually, it is argueable by reading all the rage in this thread that red players are worse than blue pve elitists

just sayin, MY BRETHENS <3

falkun
09-04-2012, 03:11 PM
FTE doesn't mean shit when you can just slay your oponents, then beat 13 year old raid content. much better metric for guild status IMO.

mitic
09-04-2012, 03:18 PM
FTE doesn't mean shit when you can just slay your oponents, then beat 13 year old raid content. much better metric for guild status IMO.

and thats why guilds without batphone gota move to red since there is no such rule there! ;)

Lostprophets
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Red Dawn? like the guild that Played on EZServer about a year or Two ago?

lolz that's cute.

BigSlip
09-04-2012, 03:46 PM
All i see are a bunch of nerds, scared to pvp other nerds.

Hey if thats what you wat to be, so be it.

Ill sit on my 500 kill shot pictures and know ive have more fun than any blue players.

I used to be a blue player... Yes i was in tmo, for over a year since it was reformed to compete at raids. It was pretty fun. What started it for me was once VP opened and i got a taste of protecting a group of 30 vs a few trainers, regular PVE wasnt as fun/

Training is not allowed though, and you wont really meet a bigger dick on red than me. So idk why theres a few blue players mumbling about the 80 population. So what? Is it better to have 400ish pop, where every camp in every viable dungeon is camped?

Just imagine if you could take a hard camp from another group of fools. Tell me that wouldnt be interesting.

Dunno

Nirgon
09-04-2012, 03:55 PM
"Bunch of nerds" scared of item loot in Everquest pvp trying to act hard.

Sounds about in line with the "bunch of nerds" you're calling out trying to act hard using broken game mechanics to win at PvE on blue.

Stop posting your beg threads in blue, it is absolutely sad.

Snagglepuss
09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I wish I could grief other players who are enjoying a camp to raise my self esteem because I "forcefully took it from them".

mitic
09-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Red Dawn? like the guild that Played on EZServer about a year or Two ago?

lolz that's cute.

lol? my blue guild owned tmo big time just a year ago. tmo was doing plane trash while we kept killing bosses.

http://cdn.brosome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Come-at-me-Bro-meme-6.jpg

Vladigan
09-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Tell ya what... twink the hell out of my new char and I will come try your server, otherwise... not interested....

mitic
09-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Tell ya what... twink the hell out of my new char and I will come try your server, otherwise... not interested....

150% bonus exp aint enuf? better stay on blue then pal

Vladigan
09-04-2012, 05:14 PM
150% bonus exp aint enuf? better stay on blue then pal

What good is an exp bonus when you have 20 people playing, no economy, no one selling...

Give me a 300% bonus, i still don't want to run around with a rusty weapon for 20 levels in vacant zones on your crappy server ... :D

mitic
09-04-2012, 05:20 PM
What good is an exp bonus when you have 20 people playing, no economy, no one selling...

Give me a 300% bonus, i still don't want to run around with a rusty weapon for 20 levels in vacant zones on your crappy server ... :D

our crappy server is the same build as your crappy server, stop hatin and give it a try my friend!

heartbrand
09-04-2012, 05:25 PM
You don't need an economy on red because you just take the camps you want from whoever has them.

Vladigan
09-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Ok, I am going to stop now, can't believe i fell into the trap... my grandfather once tried to teach me this one simple rule:

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hailto
09-04-2012, 05:49 PM
"Bunch of nerds" scared of item loot in Everquest pvp trying to act hard.

Sounds about in line with the "bunch of nerds" you're calling out trying to act hard using broken game mechanics to win at PvE on blue.

Stop posting your beg threads in blue, it is absolutely sad.

godbox
09-04-2012, 06:39 PM
call me a nerd will ya well ill show you!
im makin a red char right now!....

HappyTr33z
09-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Typical, reds wanting blues on red. Blues hop to the defensive because of red's asshole reputation and winds up being assholes themselves. Whole thread goes to shit.
Why can't we all just get along, and kill eachother?

Red can be a ton of fun, you really will not be leveling up in rags and rusty weps unless you are a complete anti-social. People are always selling, and giving stuff away to lowbies in need.

Global OOC really livened it up, now basically the only thing wrong is all the shit talk. But that just gives you more incentive to go ice the bastard and shut him up, makes the kill more rewarding. Not all of us are griefers, I always fight fair and have met quite a few others who do as well. Most of my PvP encounters end with grouping or just another person to say whats up to when I see em in zone.

Besides, what could it hurt to have an alt on a different server that offers different experiences?

Tasslehofp99
09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
In general, EQ PVP is uber fucked and unbalanced. I don't see any appeal in it, there are 3-4 classes that dominate and the rest are fucked if on their own (which with the red population is more often then not.) I tried it to lvl 18, and to avoid being PK'd by assholes I found myself hunting in zones in the middle of nowhere to level up which was quite boring and annoying. What is the deal with unprovoked people just running up and killing someone whos mid-fight with NPC's because they know its an easy target? <-- only way anyone ever seemed to want to pvp, was when I was already engaged with someone else or an NPC, uber gay!

mitic
09-05-2012, 02:01 AM
What is the deal with unprovoked people just running up and killing someone whos mid-fight with NPC's because they know its an easy target? <-- only way anyone ever seemed to want to pvp, was when I was already engaged with someone else or an NPC, uber gay!

this is mostly not the case anymore. Red99 evolved to a guild vs guild server with some other minor guilds/soloers inbetween and usualy we (both major guilds) wont pk prospective new guildmembers unprovoked.

only those bloodthirsty freelancers have higher chances to quit the server sooner or later since they wont live for long once theyre sighted in a zone.

Lostprophets
09-05-2012, 03:07 AM
lol? my blue guild owned tmo big time just a year ago. tmo was doing plane trash while we kept killing bosses.

http://www.motivationals.org/demotivational-posters/demotivational-poster-14907.jpg

I'm not even in TMO (and never have been..so I'm not quite sure how that involves me in the slightest). but seriously, calm down dude..I was just commenting on something I personally found amusing. no hatin bro...for serious!

Halfelfbard
09-05-2012, 04:03 AM
I always wanted to make a SK, and i think red99 would b a odd change of pace. Its just the fact that 'd b naked for a very long time, and unable to solo after like lvl 13. Would b fun, but ur almost forced to make a caster first, then the class you really want.

HappyTr33z
09-05-2012, 08:16 AM
I always wanted to make a SK, and i think red99 would b a odd change of pace. Its just the fact that 'd b naked for a very long time, and unable to solo after like lvl 13. Would b fun, but ur almost forced to make a caster first, then the class you really want.

If you completely exclude the social factor from the game entirely then yeah I guess. If me rolling on here as a nearly complete noob and getting set up in a matter of days on a MELEE char doesn't prove this statement false I dunno what would.

Slycen
09-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Who the fuck are you? What?

What, huh, who?

LOL

Psionide
09-05-2012, 12:45 PM
I tried Red, I really wanted to like Red, I still want to like Red, but I couldn't get past the teens. I made a wood elf druid in Kelethin figuring Crushbone and gfay would have at least some people in it but I never saw more than one person in either zone. It just sucks too much go play single player EQ until you reach high levels, I don't care about gear or getting ganked, hell I wouldn't have minded getting ganked at least then I would have seen someone other than an NPC. I don't understand the massive hate for Red but that's just my two cents.

mitic
09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I tried Red, I really wanted to like Red, I still want to like Red, but I couldn't get past the teens. I made a wood elf druid in Kelethin figuring Crushbone and gfay would have at least some people in it but I never saw more than one person in either zone. It just sucks too much go play single player EQ until you reach high levels, I don't care about gear or getting ganked, hell I wouldn't have minded getting ganked at least then I would have seen someone other than an NPC. I don't understand the massive hate for Red but that's just my two cents.

leveling is easier now with the added 50% kunark bonus, just get into your 30ies and get in touch with red dawn or nihilium (or some other minor guild), then the fun will start!

BigSlip
09-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Bump.

Think about that new career on red.

ahhhh

mitic
09-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Bump.

Think about that new career on red.

ahhhh

sure! id advise going monk, clr since there is a lack of, or start with farming classes. i can hit anyone who wants to start on red with spell money and some better weapons than the newbie ones!

BigSlip
09-07-2012, 01:12 PM
just busted into sebilis, ah feels good man

Nirgon
09-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Huh, what, no

Delete this entire thread

Holy

Jesus

BigSlip
09-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Huh, what, no