PDA

View Full Version : About me....

RaiyneReborn
09-05-2012, 08:36 PM
I am the new owner of the ranger known as Raiyne. I understand that some people don't like this toon and i don't know what for because i have only been playing for past year or so and never had a toon high enough to raid. I worked the tunnel many nights and was able to get enough plat to afford the toon. I played a ranger on live for 9 years off and on and played a ranger to mid 20's back in classic days but main was a rogue back then. When i came to P99 i wanted to play a ranger but i just don't have the patience to go through with the xp penalty and grinding to get a toon as well geared/leveled as Raiyne. I'm willing to work on the reputation of this toon. I don't plan on raiding atm with him just going to get the feel for a classic ranger again and see where i go when velious arrives. If anyone wants to chat or hunt i would love to start spreading the praises of this toon then the negatives. Raiyne will be my main and you will probably see him on most nights probably sitting in EC tunnel working the market. I just wanted to get this out there to cut off any negative comments there might be or hate tells(i'm sure i will still get some) and just introduce myself to the higher end people of this great server. My only other toon above level 15 is a druid that i never got higher then mid 30's so people wouldn't know me from the person at the drive thru window but i'm just hoping that people will give me a chance. Good luck to everyone. and Go Eagles!! :p

bamzal
09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
You are sadly mistaken my friend. People here are deeply acquainted with the person at the drive-thru window, if not THAT person.

Twoberries
09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
1st - Brutal wall of text. Why not......

I am the new owner of the ranger known as Raiyne. I understand that some people don't like this toon and i don't know what for because i have only been playing for past year or so and never had a toon high enough to raid.

I worked the tunnel many nights and was able to get enough plat to afford the toon. I played a ranger on live for 9 years off and on and played a ranger to mid 20's back in classic days but main was a rogue back then. When i came to P99 i wanted to play a ranger but i just don't have the patience to go through with the xp penalty and grinding to get a toon as well geared/leveled as Raiyne.

I'm willing to work on the reputation of this toon. I don't plan on raiding atm with him just going to get the feel for a classic ranger again and see where i go when velious arrives. If anyone wants to chat or hunt i would love to start spreading the praises of this toon then the negatives. Raiyne will be my main and you will probably see him on most nights probably sitting in EC tunnel working the market.

I just wanted to get this out there to cut off any negative comments there might be or hate tells(i'm sure i will still get some) and just introduce myself to the higher end people of this great server.

My only other toon above level 15 is a druid that i never got higher then mid 30's so people wouldn't know me from the person at the drive thru window but i'm just hoping that people will give me a chance. Good luck to everyone. and Go Eagles!!

2nd - (I did a who all raiyne)

I am a level 55 ranger.

3rd - My local AAA seniors hockey team is called the Eagles. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Just trying to help out. Hopefully the peeps get it that you are the NEW Raiyne.

-Twigand Twoberries 39 druid ( I got all the ports!)

Fromage
09-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't worry, you can't be any worse than Morthox was when he owned it.

quido
09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
sounds fake to me!

mitic
09-06-2012, 04:27 AM
pc for RNG lvl51 with arygydylon and dark cloak of sky pls!

Haul
09-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Worked the tunnles means paypal'd in tunnle lol. All the best to ya though seems like this char has a terrible rep, I've never really heard of the character though. Morthox was a faggot though.

Lagaidh
09-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Haul I hope yer just jerking his chain. Some folks are able to make their fortunes simply with the old adage "buy low, sell high". I've never personally held more than 90k at a time on this server, but you can really outfit a couple of toons just horse trading.

I apologize if you were just joking, but I've personally grown tired of this kind of accusation being handed out freely just because there's another style of play.

Some poopsock bosses. Others poopsock deals.

Halfling
09-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Worked the tunnles means paypal'd in tunnle lol. All the best to ya though seems like this char has a terrible rep, I've never really heard of the character though. Morthox was a faggot though.

though

Haul
09-06-2012, 08:55 AM
I was the best buy/reseller in 2010 (Armani) on p99 lol, I'm just giving him a hard time or as you said "jerking his chain" :)

Haul
09-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I still wouldn't put it past him though 90k is a freakin lot for somebody with that low of chars, 20-40k from buy reselling would be more realistic

mitic
09-06-2012, 09:10 AM
the first million is always the hardest

RaiyneReborn
09-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Haul I hope yer just jerking his chain. Some folks are able to make their fortunes simply with the old adage "buy low, sell high". I've never personally held more than 90k at a time on this server, but you can really outfit a couple of toons just horse trading.

I apologize if you were just joking, but I've personally grown tired of this kind of accusation being handed out freely just because there's another style of play.

Some poopsock bosses. Others poopsock deals.

I understand the scrutiny and that some people will never like me and i am able to live with that. I figured making this post will let those people get their thoughts out now instead of sending me tells or giving me shit ingame about it.

And yes i could make 5-10k on good days buying low and selling high. i was able to work the actual classic/kunark/velious EQ economy for a million plat before i ever had a toon above level 30. I enjoy that aspect of EQ. While i also enjoy leveling and hunting and meeting new people working the economy will always be my fondest memory of the early years and i continue on with it today. i made 5k yesterday just flipping 3 items.