PDA

View Full Version : Macros and Hotkeys

KylonOrina
09-07-2012, 10:34 AM
So I haven't played this in many years and was hit by a nostalgia bomb.
Only problem I'm having is I have no clue how to drag abilities onto the hotbar. Looked through the various posts on this forum and I didn't see it and I tried a bunch of things in game.
I know its going to be perfectly obvious and I'll look stupid when I find out but for now I'm frustrated.

falkun
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Click and hold on a button until it pops onto your cursor. If you pull it from your abilities/combat/social bar, it'll "copy" a new button that you can drop (via clicking again) onto your action bar. If you click+hold on a button already on your action bar, it'll remove that button from the tile (cut) and allow you drop it into another action bar slot.

Edit social buttons (macros) via right-clicking on the one you'd like to edit, either on the action bar or the social tab of the abilities bar.

KylonOrina
09-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Ahh yeah I knew it was gonna be simple. I even remember that now from I used to play like 10 years ago.
Thanks!

greppy
09-07-2012, 10:58 AM
You can also use the /hotbutton command to create hotbuttons on the fly.

Like:

/hotbutton assist /assist

KylonOrina
09-07-2012, 11:24 AM
So I'm being painfully reminded of the lack of inventory space at the beginning. Where does one get bags that are not from the raping hands of overpriced merchants?

Galelor
09-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Giant tailoring kits are not too expensive, and sometimes mobs drop bags... That is about it.