PDA

View Full Version : Navigation help...

jrdnyquist
05-26-2010, 05:52 PM
How do I get my DE from Neriak over to the other continent (where Crushbone is)? I thought I could run through the Freeport tunnels to get to where the boat or translocator is supposed be. I ran into dead ends on the left and right tunnels behind the hidden walls on either side of Freeport.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!
jrdnyquist

km2783
05-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Pressing M in a city brings up a map of it. Freeport's tunnel system is on it. Or just bum an invis at the gate and hope for the best :D

jrdnyquist
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
I know about the map and each tunnel entrance, I just can't figure out how to navigate through the tunnels to the boat. I ran into one section with gate, maybe there is a key?

Gaimcap
05-26-2010, 09:37 PM
1.) Enter the South secret entrance in WFP (the one to the right when you zone in).
2.) Follow it down until you hit the open pit. Then: Hug the ledge and jump down onto the pathway that goes left (a little bit difficult). OR drop down into the water and follow the pathway until you hit a dead end, keep running at the walls, one of them is an invisible fake wall (I can't tell you which one exactly as I always just skip it and jump straight onto the little ledge) keep following the tunnel and take a left when it ends. Follow the tunnel down into EFP.
3.) From WFP-EFP zone: Follow it down and take the SECOND right and follow the tunnel down until you get to the door with the two guys infront of it (I think one is a dwarf or a half-ling or something short), and just keep going east. This will dump you out in a cove that opens out into the water.
4.) Leave the cove and start swimming towards the docks. Careful, a higher level faction hostile NPC can spawn to the left of the cove exit. You should see a stairway up to the docks. You can go through the building to get to the other side, nothing should con you hostile in there.

***Note*** I don't know if you can even use the docks anymore. I stopped doing it when i saw that the dock guard they added in BBm con'd me Scowling and he was standing near the translator.