PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Epic question

Pan
09-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Is it necessary to go through the first couple of tests before you turn in the black dire pelt for the boots?

Knightt
09-09-2012, 12:12 PM
yes cause you need a certian faction to turn in quest

Swish
09-09-2012, 02:10 PM
The old TrueSpirit faction is a fussy one. Its been years since I did the shammie 1.0 epic but if you get stuck at a point where your faction isn't high enough...repeat the start quest (begins in OOT from memory). Not exactly quick to do but banking some extra faction early on can be an asset later on if you lose faction talking to an NPC (anyone remember which one? all very sketchy in my head).

Hazy advice isn't the best advice - but I hope it helps.

Also, on live at least...on the final turn in check your bags for the epic, I had a panic attack when I didn't see it on my cursor :D

Knightt
09-09-2012, 02:31 PM
if you follow quest line there is no faction issues but i would do the quest all the way up to the black dire boots then skip the rest turn in books 9 times to max faction ive dont it my sham has epic was easy

CanadianTSi
09-09-2012, 04:53 PM
You can repeat the very first step over and over to get to max faction. Takes about 5 hours or so.

Pan
09-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I guess the real question is what faction do you need to do the turnin for the boots? How do you know if you have that faction? Or do you need the gem to get the dialog for the turnin to work irrespective of faction?

Knightt
09-09-2012, 06:28 PM
if he talks then you have right faction

godbox
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64691

see all of phobeus posts in that thread to fully understand the fastest way to do sham epic. trust me it sucks to do a step ahead of the proper faction level