PDA

View Full Version : Totally confused

Haul
09-10-2012, 08:34 AM
I've been rebumping a forum petition since August 13th and still havn't even gotten a response. Is staff currently non-existent? Been incredibly mature and patient about it, and just looking for a few minutes of someones time with authority. :confused: Would be super grateful for some help for goodness sake getting frustrated..

mitic
09-10-2012, 08:38 AM
a few minutes of someones time with authority.

how can I help you?

Atennu
09-10-2012, 08:59 AM
how can I help you?

lol

Haul
09-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Mitic is a buddy of mine :D Funny how quick he was able to respond though someone give him some authority!

Adrieth
09-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Depending on the petition, it may need to go to a specific staff member. For instance, I believe all item reimbursements are handled by nilbog. A lot of petitions have to be (or are chosen to be, not sure which) handled in the order of oldest->newest (versus 'highest priority'), some have bugs associated with them that need to be fixed, some take a lot of research and discussion.

So be patient, keep bumping. I have a petition that's over 3 months old. ;)

Haul
09-10-2012, 10:28 AM
I've talked to Nilbog in game and he said there wasn't any reason it shouldn't have been answered and to keep rebumping it. That was 3 weeks ago. It's either Ambrotos or Sirken or Rogean who I need to help me out and it's not a difficult task at all. Just need tiny bit of the there time I pray they will see this and have some sympathy on my situation :(

Barkingturtle
09-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Haven't you been banned from both servers for RMT?

I mean, just sayin'. I wouldn't be tripping over myself to help someone who breaks my rules, either.

Haul
09-10-2012, 10:54 AM
was about acknowledgement and i only did it on one server because I had stuff stockpiled and thought I was quitting, not to mention Amelinda was being paid $50 a week and was completely corrupted, finally got in touch with server staff though thread closed-

Rogean
09-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Hmm could have sworn I posted here. My posts are randomly disappearing >=|.

Anyways, there's a difference between a petition thread without a response for reimbursement requests such as items or deleted characters which can be resolved, and petitions for appeals on banned accounts. One generally takes priority.

Razdeline
09-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Depending on the petition, it may need to go to a specific staff member. For instance, I believe all item reimbursements are handled by nilbog. A lot of petitions have to be (or are chosen to be, not sure which) handled in the order of oldest->newest (versus 'highest priority'), some have bugs associated with them that need to be fixed, some take a lot of research and discussion.

So be patient, keep bumping. I have a petition that's over 3 months old. ;)

I wonder if they use a bug tracking software for this like Mantis or something?

Razdeline
09-10-2012, 05:18 PM
would make things incredibly effecient

Rogean
09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I'll be working on revamping the petition system to be more like a ticket system so we do have features like that, assignments and better organization, etc.