PDA

View Full Version : Spawn time for saltwater crocs in Uguk

Reyan
09-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey all, just a quick question on the spawn timer for the crocs in uguk... anyone know what it is? i have been sitting at the camp for over half hour and no repops found that pretty strange. thanks for any input

Raavak
09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
16.5 minutes I believe

Reyan
09-10-2012, 03:26 PM
somethin fishy goin on i have rebuffed clarity 2 x now while sitting at camp one was a half duration but its a 27 min spell so been there at least that long for it to fade

bulbousaur
09-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Did you kill all of the crocs?

Vermicelli
09-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Because the spawn timer is only set when all the crocs are killed at this particular spawn point.

nilzark
09-14-2012, 12:13 PM
I was there early today and was wondering the same thing. I killed two light blue crocs and left the other two dark blues alone. Never did see a repop.

Oh, and how hard is it to correct the faction and aggro of crocs in Oasis and Uguk. How wide spread is this non-agro problem? What other zones are affected?

nilbog
09-22-2012, 12:38 PM
I was there early today and was wondering the same thing. I killed two light blue crocs and left the other two dark blues alone. Never did see a repop.

Vermicelli is correct. The spawns are linked together so you need to kill each set that spawns, to trigger the next set.

Oh, and how hard is it to correct the faction and aggro of crocs in Oasis and Uguk. How wide spread is this non-agro problem? What other zones are affected?

This is working as intended/not a problem.

Tasslehofp99
09-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I beleive spawn time is 28 minutes as well. But you do have to kill the whole set to spawn the next, I loved that camp as a druid.