PDA

View Full Version : WTS 60 sham PL time for 9/21-9/27

godbox
09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Gonna have some downtime in general life stuff. next week. Lookin to sell some PL slots in the evening/night. on weekdays and some morning/night on the weekend.
I do druid style PL for 1-30 with DS pots.
Also available for out of group Duo with meelee chars 40-60.

I essentially haste/buff ur char so your not so squishy and then round up a bunch of mobs and have u tag 1 at a time. Depending on your class/race penalty I can do 1-20 in 2-3(ish) hours. I will round up any levels so if you are like halfway through a ding when your time is up I will get you dinged before I go.

I charge 2k per hour. Open to trades. I will do a 15 minute trial for neone not certain of Sham PL abilities.

available time/date (PST)
generally will be 8pm-2am (i like to PL in this time because the good PL spots are emptier and I dont like to steal roundups from people trying to lvl) pst with some availability in the morning and afternoons. PM with time you are interested in. Please include char class/lvl the level you would like to get to and any notable gear (haste regen)
Friday: Booked
Saturday: 12pm-12am (open)
Sunday: 12pm-12am (open)

godbox
09-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Friday night: Booked
Sat: Open
Sunday: Open

get that exp bonus bonus!

godbox
09-19-2012, 08:26 PM
^ can get alot of exp for monks/rogues/wars and to a less noticable but still significant extent any hybrids during the exp bonus weekend (also keep in mind ur fungi tunics are broke to 5hp regen atm =P

godbox
09-21-2012, 10:07 AM
^^